Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Aiming By RaZieL

• Please log in to reply

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
hey i play enemy territory very regularly and usually look up guides on how to become even better! one guide told me that i can get better with my aiming if i download a video clip Aiming by RaZieL and watch the whole thing. Do any of you guys know where i can download this video clip?

Advertisements

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
i actually did a bit of googling and found the download. Sorry for the trouble.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
yes, they are on youtube... however I found the quality to be so poor that it was quite useless. After reading a lot it seems that there is some software he came up with to allow for sensativity adjustments. Plus the fact that he has been playing for a long time and just plain good.

Personally I wouldn't give it much thought. If you want some tips I can give some:

crouch or go prone when firing. Rate of fire and accuracy go up. Also aim for the head. More damage done there than with body shots. The more experience you have playing a class, the more you will earn upgrades. For example I like playing the engineer or support class. I have several upgrades to the "light mg". I am just plain leathal with it. However I suck as a sniper. I just started playing that class.

Unlike battlefield, the experience upgrades seem to be a lot more natural and the upgrade path makes a lot more sense. Just remember to keep selecting the missions to match what your doing. If you don't, then you won't get experience points.

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
yeah your right. I love being a medic right now and all the other players too call me a super medic! hehe. Your right i am going to take your tips. I downloaded aiming by raziel by luckily did a AVG scan on it and AVG detected 2 viruses! It was an compressed file which i didn't extract. So i deleted it straight away.

Thanks a lot for the tips starjax. :) I'm gonna use them!