heres my set up,
-I have verizon FIOS in my house
-The connection is set up to a router.
- Computer A is hardwired to this router
- Computer B and C are connected Wirelessly with DLink cards
Now for the questions.
1. Recently I have been getting droped internet conections on Computers B and C. I called support and they said my phone which is a 2.4ghz is interfering with it....... this is wierd to me because I have had the same set up for the last year and have never had a problem. Could there be another reason? Should I really spend the money to upgrade the phone system to a 5.8 GHz system?
How could I share files between the computers?
2. How would I transfer files from Computer B and C (Wireless Dlink cards). Right now I use them only for recieving the Wireless network from the router. I don't want to use a program and share over the internet. I want to use a wireless network.
3. How could I communicate with computer A from B and C?
Thanks you very much for your help!