Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BLUE SCREEN

• Please log in to reply

FSUNOLE333

FSUNOLE333

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Ok, one of our computers, upon restarting it, comes up Stop 0x0000007B or INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE and i have restarted it numerous times and tried safe mode, n othing, then tried the other methods in it, avg? and restart from a safe date..nothing. It says to revert to the maual about the SCNDSK\F but I ican not get anywhere to even run that code. once I chose something and the windows screen comes up, it looks like i may be able to get in, and poof.. back to the blue screen. I ever tried putting in a windows disk and opening it from the cd drive and that didnt even work... anyone have any ideas what I can do to get it to open normally? No new things have been installed or downloaded to the computer... i am at a loss.? thanks in advance.

Edited by FSUNOLE333, 12 November 2007 - 07:35 PM.

Advertisements

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Fsunole333,

What happened when you tried to put in the windows disk and get into the recovery console?

FSUNOLE333

FSUNOLE333

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
NOTHING, it went like it was trying to load windows, and then back to the blue screen.

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Click this for a guide to using Memtest

Click this to download Memtest

Run it overnight if possible