Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Help with Visual Logic

• Please log in to reply

Harilaos

Harilaos

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have just completed my first assignment iusing visual logic and I need to print the results how can I do that? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Harilaos, 17 November 2007 - 11:25 PM.

Advertisements

Ax238

Ax238

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Hello Harilaos and welcome to G2G,

Congratulations on completing your first assignment! As far as your question, you haven't given us very many details for us to make a solid recommendation Please expound upon your original statement.

If you want to print the source code, it's as easy as File | Print. If you want to print the output of some logic, you just use the following code (assuming x is what you want printed):
debug.print(x)

This will allow you to print at any time in the logic, it will print to the Immediate window (you'll have to open it using the file menu to view the results).

You can also write things to a file by using the FileSystemObject.

If by chance you are using .NET, you can use Console.Write and Console.WriteLine to print out results.

Let me know if this helps,

Ax