Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox Trouble

• Please log in to reply

redbarronaustin

redbarronaustin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
All of a sudden, Firefox won't open my videos posted on the blast section of my Yahoo 360 blog,
and it has completely changed the look of my Multiply blog - photos won't show up, background page is gone etc.

I have updated my Adobe Flash and I cannot see that my Java has been turned off.

Why is it doing this all of a sudden?

My Explorer browser is working fine on both blogs.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Unlike IE, Firefox can easily be uninstalled/re-installed and it doesn't take forever. It may fix your problem. Worth trying don't you think? Just one thing -- after uninstalling Firefox, check that it's parent folder has gone from C:\Program Files, as some Firefox files may have been left in there. If necessary, just delete the parent folder. Then re-install the latest version from their website.

Edited by pip22, 21 November 2007 - 09:46 AM.