Have you tried contacting the tech support at the web page? Here is what I found under "support" for them:
Need Help? +41 41 748 7880 Mon Fri 8 am 5 am Central European Time
To make sure we can help you as fast and competent as possible, please consider the following:
- You can find instant help in our FAQ. Many questions are already answered there.
- Please read the text on our homepage and in our news carefully. Many questions will solve itself that way.
In case you still have questions, just write us an e-mail to email@example.com in English or German.
Please make sure you give a detailed and compact explanation of your problem.
A wrong e-mail is for example: "I can't login! Why not?" because this makes it necessary to ask for more details.
A better e-mail:
"I get the following error-message when trying to login with my account-data: ...
My account-details are: ...
I use this browser: ... and this operating system: ..."
The most important thing is an exact copy of the error-message and your account-details.
Date of account-creation: ...
Date of payment**: ...
* This has to be the details you used when you paid for your account. You can find your transaction-ID in your Paypal account.
** If you used an eCheck.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will only process complaints that meet the following requirements:
* Please provide us with your name, address and telephone number.
* Please describe the copyrighted work that is affected.
* Describe the exact location of the infringing file by providing us with the exact RapidShare link (example: http://rapidshare.co...56/example.jpg)
* Add the web address under which the link has been published.
If your request applies to more than one RapidShare link please make sure that all links are complete.
Do not send attachments. Include the illegal file links directly in your message.
Please make sure you can receive messages on the e-mail address from which you contact us.
Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be processed. Thank you for your understanding.