Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with "Internet Infrastructure" project

• Please log in to reply

.:{EK}:. Squall

.:{EK}:. Squall

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hi, im currently doing a course in networking (Diploma in IT - networking) and would like assistance with one of my project. The project is about building an internet infrastructure, basically im supposed to be part of a network services company, and my client is a global company who have just opened a new branch in my region, my objectives are establish internet connectivity for the new branch as well as establish links with the other global branches of the client.

the part im stuck on , is this 2 requirements:

1. implementing and testing of appropiate securities and internet access
-configre security access levels to safeguard data,making use of the appropiate tools

(what would go here?)

2. Ensure that user accounts are verified for security access and monitored
-test and verify security access level
(also here)

im sorry if im posting in the wrong place, i was just hoping someone with vast networking knowledge could help me.

thanxx

Advertisements