Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Ipod Nano is messed up!

• Please log in to reply

Avenue_Q

Avenue_Q

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Alright so I have a first generation Ipod Nano, and I've had it for about two years. Recently, it's stopped working. Sometimes, I can get it to work on my IHome, but the screen is blank and only brightens up when it's connected to my Ihome. (its not dead). The screen won't show anything but half of it is black and the other half is white.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I'm sorry. This is really outside of our expertise here at GeeksToGo. I think you have a hardware problem. It could be something with the screen. Unless your have a good electronics background, it just isn't worth trying to repair. You can either use it like a shuffle (ie no screen), or consider getting a new one. A 4 gig nano is 147 usd at walmart. 197 usd for the 8gig model.