Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No sound through browsor..

• Please log in to reply

Vathanak

Vathanak

• Pip
  • 3 posts
So im having trouble with my browsor in that im unable to hear the sound for a video for instance or some sort, but otherwise i can hear sound through my media player or if i watch a movie and theres also no sound icon in the system try. Ive found the problem in that i have no audio device but when i go to the device manager and theres a yellow circle black excilmation mark near the Sony MPEG RealTime encoder board. I uninstall as directed from the help guide and run the plug and play to reinstall it, but as it gets reinstalled a balloon pops up in the system tray saying a problem occured while installing the new hardware which leads me back to square one. If anyone could provide some assistance itd be thankful.

*edit*
I also forget to mention that i recently installed a new mouse and keyboard, logitech mx 3200, and before that everything was fine just in case this had an affect of some sort.

Edited by Vathanak, 29 November 2007 - 08:17 PM.

Advertisements

Vathanak

Vathanak

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
*bump*

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Has it been more then three days.

We try as hard as we can to get everyone however sometimes posts fall though the cracks. If it has been more then three days you may post in the Waiting Room. Do not reply to your own topic(bump) or post a duplicate topic because it will only hinder us from being able to help you.