Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo! message area not showing up.

• Please log in to reply

gee2

gee2

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am using Windows XP that has multiple accounts enabled.
On my account, whn I go to check my Yahoo! email messages, it opens but there is nothing in the area where the message should be.
It works for the other user account on the computer, just not mine. Anyone know why?

I also checked to see if it was just someone sending a blank message, but it is not.
None of the messages for any of the emails show up.

Thanks.

Advertisements

Gravity Gripp

Gravity Gripp

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,815 posts
Go into the Control Panel, open up Internet Options. Click on the Security tab, and then click "default level". Next click on the Advanced tab and then click on restore defaults. Then go back to the General tab and click "delete cookies", "delete files", and then "clear history". Then click OK and open up IE and try it again. let me know if that works.

Edited by Gravity Gripp, 09 December 2007 - 09:29 PM.