2) If I try to boot into Windows Safe Mode with Networking or Windows Normal Mode, I get the 0x80070002 error message
3) If I try to boot from the Windows XP Professional Disk (A Copy) I get the 0x80070002 error message.
4) I use to get a task bar at the bottom of the Windows Safe Mode Screen if I chose No when asked if I want to proceed in Safe Mode or return to a previous state. Now I no longer get a task bar. I can get a Tool Bar with a Start Button if I reght click and choose Desk Top, at least that's how it's performing right now.
5) How would I find out if WinTools is installed on my computer?
6) Somehow, I've either got to do a "Repair Install" or undo this mess some other way.
7) Explanation of why my XP Disk is a copy: My laptop installation is part of a $4,000.00 Corporate License issued to a Television News company in Tijuana, B.C., Mexico that I work for in addition to my regular job as a Freight Broker and I'm setting here in Cypress, California trying to make repairs to the damage caused by running PCMightyMax, to clean up the registry errors on my computer.
Need help bad....