Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What is the best PC Security Product?

• Please log in to reply

Geoff Myers

Geoff Myers

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi Guys thanks to your instruction I seem to have got rid of SmitFraud.
But one thing that bothered me was Norton internet security did not find it when i ran a scan and could find no reference to it on the Symantec site. What in the opinion of people who are clearly a lot better at computing than i am is the best Av and security product to run on a system (small business network peer to peer at present with 4 users all running windows XP pro)......... :tazz:

Advertisements

RaptoR-X

RaptoR-X

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
well i always tought that norton was the best..........until i got that smitfraud thingy. im not so sure anymore if norton is the best i mean it had a good name and all but still....

Edited by RaptoR-X, 19 April 2005 - 11:20 AM.

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
F-secure all the way. :tazz:

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
If you want to post help in the Malware Removal forum here at GTG, you need to be a staff member. Click here to join Geek U.

ScHwErV :tazz: