Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hijack This Log 4/19/05 : Smitfraud.c

• Please log in to reply

zafiro

zafiro

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi and first I want to say. I live in sweden so when its daylight you guys over there have night so I might not be around here when you are. But please try to help me.

My computer is infected with Trojan-Spy HTML.Smitfraud.c. I have downloaded hijack and CWSinstall if its useful for you guys.

EDIT:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 00:31:05, on 2005-04-20
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program\Eset\nod32krn.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\poweredbybmw1818\Skrivbord\Hijack verktyg\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://login.hitnet.halmstad.se/pod/1/
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: NOD32 Kernel Service (NOD32krn) - Unknown owner - C:\Program\Eset\nod32krn.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp WinStyler Theme Service (TUWinStylerThemeSvc) - TuneUp Software GmbH - C:\Program\TuneUp Utilities 2004\WinStylerThemeSvc.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

Please help me !!!

PS
Neither Zonealarm or NOD32 seem to be active after I have started my computer, I cant see them in my right corner. Before I did a hijack logg, I tried Ad-aware 6.0, virusscan with Nod32, I even tried do to virusscans from pages on the internet but it didnt help.

Edited by zafiro, 19 April 2005 - 04:34 PM.

Advertisements

zafiro

zafiro

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
up!!