Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Softgate 4-in-1 wireless router

• Please log in to reply

gptawde

gptawde

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi,

I am facing a problem here while installing the Softgate application on my Win2K SP4 PC. I have got the installer CD. When I run the application, the UI is all distorted. All the controls are scatterred all over and none of them is clickable. This same installer works fine on XP. However the user manual says that it supports Win XP as well as 2000.

Ofcourse, worst case I will have to install XP on my PC, but that's the last resort.

Anybody faced this issue before? Any possible solution? Does it require a different installer?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Log directly into the router (see the web address to use in the manual) and make changes from there. It's much easier.