Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CoD 4 Wont work!

• Please log in to reply

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
Have you got the latest patch for the game??
and also what sound card have you got??

Advertisements

call of duty 4

call of duty 4

• Pip
  • 8 posts
heya all its me again, i fixed my problem, i got a new computer and all..but when i put in my key code into my multiplayer box.....it says BAD KEY CODE..does anyone know what to do please

call of duty 4

call of duty 4

• Pip
  • 8 posts

heya all its me again, i fixed my problem, i got a new computer and all..but when i put in my key code into my multiplayer box.....it says BAD KEY CODE..does anyone know what to do please

hehehe someone told me to use cracked servers...so i will do that but i got a question for you guys...any of you got an idea if i can patch verion 1.0 cod4 to 1.5 off the bat with 1.5 patcher? or do i have to update it from 1.0 to 1.1 to 1.2 to 1.3 to 1.4 to 1.5?