Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Etnernet installer

• Please log in to reply

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I need a list of all the DLL's for Intel® PRO/100 M Network Connection so I can get online on my other machine that I did a clean install on, I got the same type of computer and everything that mine has all I need is a copy of these files.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Copying the DLLs and dumping them in the same places on your computer won't do anything.
You need to download the actual driver from the people who made the computer, or see if there is a Drivers folder on the other machine.

Mighty Boosh

Mighty Boosh

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Try this handy bit of software.

www.symplisit.com

Download it onto another machine then install it on the problem PC and run it. It will tell you whats missing and download the missing drivers. The freeware trial only allows you to download two drivers from the list so select 'Pick from list' and look for your chipset/mobo drivers. Download them and install them and your on the way to fixing it. Worked for me :)

Edit: Reading thru that it doesnt read quite right :)

A better way of putting it is to run it on your dud PC then make a note of the missing drivers and use another PC to DL them. Burn em onto a CDR then install them on the dud PC. You could also use www.cpuid.com and get their diagnostics tool which is free. It tells you exactly what your system comprises of to locate the correct drivers.

Edited by Mighty Boosh, 27 December 2007 - 05:08 PM.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Ever read Catch 22 :)

He can't download anything because he has no network connection.

You can download the driver on the other system for the Intel Pro/100 M card here. Put it on CD or a flash drive then load it on the other computer:

http://downloadcente.....mp;submit=Go!

Mighty Boosh

Mighty Boosh

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Ever read Catch 22 :)

He can't download anything because he has no network connection.

But he's posted on here on another PC so he has got a connection elsewhere he can use to do all the downloading that he needs to do :)

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Agreed, but this is what you said:

Download it onto another machine then install it on the problem PC and run it. It will tell you whats missing and download the missing drivers.

Won't work because there is no internet connection. Might be able to use the info to find drivers though.

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I haven't tried anything yet but I will try to soon but I will post all I find on here.

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I did install drivers for my ethernet but now I'm trying to find a driver for my MGA DJ700 monitor. Where can I get one in english?

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
MGA or MAG DJ700 17 IN TOUCHSCREEN CLR MONITOR PN: NIS-MG-DJ70-115?