Yesterday I installed a IVT Bluesoleil driver for my USB bluetooth dongle (for use with my smartphone).
As I was adjusting some settings in BlueSoleil, the mouse stopped working and I was forced to reboot.
Later I uninstalled BlueSoleil as I found it badly working; I decided to use my USB cable to connect smartphone and PC.
Since then my mouse started showing malfunctions. Exactly, when I move it the pointer suddenly stops on the screen, even if I continue moving the mouse; to get the pointer moving again, I have to raise a little bit the mouse from the mousepad and going on moving it (shake it!). Another strange behaviour is that the pointer suddenly jumps form a point on the screen to another one.
As I was using the common XP mouse driver, I tried to install the Trust driver, but the problems stated above remain.
As a secondary trouble, sometimes I experience another strange thing: while I'm using Word and moving the mouse, at a sudden it selects every row I move over, as if a permanent selection was activated. If I click in a point of the document to get the selection off, nothing happens.
I attach a Hijack log.
Thanks for any suggestion.