Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need help >.<

• Please log in to reply

vivibc

vivibc

• Pip
  • 2 posts
This is my first post and i wanted to know how do i find out about what video card I have because I'm trying to playing Guitar Hero 3 on PC D:

Please help me...

Edited by vivibc, 30 December 2007 - 10:48 PM.

Advertisements

Seltox

Seltox

• PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
If you want to know what your video card I would suggest getting a program called Everest. The free edition should do you fine. This program was able to tell me what video card I was using even when I didn't have the drivers installed or anything.

vivibc

vivibc

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Oh ..would you mind giving me the website for Everest?

Seltox

Seltox

• PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
I just checked their official website, they don't seem to have a free version anymore (that I can find). You could always just download a trial of Everest Ultimate.

Here is a link to Everest Home (which is free). I havn't tried the download and I don't know how legitimate the site is, but chances are it's virus free.

Edited by Seltox, 31 December 2007 - 03:12 AM.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Gabriel Topola's System Information for Windows is free and will give you this information.

http://www.gtopala.com/