Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

missing drivers

• Please log in to reply

ongoing

ongoing

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
hi i have 2 yellow ? marks in device manager for for intergrated graphics driver sis mirage 3 graphics driver and other ak0110 acp1 utility i am running win xp home edition servive pack 2 can someone help me i dont know where to download the drivers for these please

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
What is the make and model number of the system board? Gregory Topola's SIW - System Information for Windows can give you this info if you don't already have it. Nice tool to have around.

ongoing

ongoing

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
im not sure what u mean by system board is it motherboard u mean.........still learning here

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

That's what he means.

Systemboard = motherboard.

Murray

ongoing

ongoing

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
hi serial no is MS1C77BCE001256 MODEL IS P55-MX SE..........55 COULS BE SS EYE SIGHT ISANT GREAT SORRY IS THIS THE INFO U NEED

ongoing

ongoing

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
sorry i forgot the manafacturer its asustek computer inc and chipset vendor silicon intergrated systems sis

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Okay, it's actually a AUSTeK P5S MX SE Socket 775 board.

This is the home AUSTEK page for that board: AUSTeK Computers

Click on Downloads on the left and you get a list of available downloads for that board. Download and install the VGA driver for Windows XP.

You can also try the latest BIOS update with is version 0306. You'll have to read the instructions on the web site to figure out how to update (flash) the BIOS. I wouldn't do this unless absolutely necessary as there is always a risk involved.

I don't see anything for ACPI but if everything works, including power off, I wouldn't worry about it.