Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer starts up and then show black

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bitsmart

bitsmart

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When I restart my computer it shows the Windows loading and then when its done loading it goes to a black screen and just stays there. Does anyone know what's wrong? I haven't changed anything from the computer ever. And before the black screen used to come up the computer used to load up and I could sign in to my account but then a few minutes later it would restart all the time. The longer the computer was off for the longer it stayed on the next time I opened it. And now whenever I restart my computer it shows the Windows loading and then when its done loading it goes to a black screen and just stays there.

Does anyone know anything that could help me? I'll take all suggestions.

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
Editted by Mod with permission from original poster.

Murray

Edited by Murray S., 04 January 2008 - 09:16 PM.

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy bitsmart:

As you can see, I mod here also. I also know that you are using an illegal version of XP.

So, this thread is being closed.

Murray