Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vista Resolution Changes to 8 bit colour

• Please log in to reply

UKCamaroSS

UKCamaroSS

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Hi,

I am having some difficulty with Vista and a program called Uniblue Regisrty Booster 2. When I launch the Regisrty booster program, Vista changes the color from 32 bit to 8 bit. I change it back in the Display properties, but as soon as I launch registry booster again, the color goes back to 8bit.

I have tried having a look in the Vista Registry for a value to change, however I can not see any display values listed next to any Uniblue listing's. Can anyone suggest a way to solve this issue (removing and reinstalling does not correct the issue) - perhaps it's best to just completly remove the program?

Thanks in advance,

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
This is most likely an issue with that program under Vista if it only happens in that one program.
Best thing to do is contact the people who make the program