Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Worm.Win32.NetSky [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ConfusedAli

ConfusedAli

• Pip
  • 9 posts
:)
Before I even start I apoligize for my huge lack of computer knowledge. All i know about this one is that I took it outta the box, set it up and love it with all my heart.

A couple of days ago my computer starting showing notices saying
-"WINDOWS SECURITY ALERT - Windows has detected an Internet attack attempt...Somebody's trying to infect you PC with spyware or harmful viruses. Run full system scan now to protect your PC from Internet attacks, hijacking attempts and spyware! Click here to download spyware remover for total protection."

-"SPYWARE ALERT - Security Warning! Worm.Win32.NetSky detected on your machine. This virus is distributed via the Internet through e-mail and Active-X objects. The worm has its own SMTP engine which means it gathers e-mails from your local computer and re-distributes itself. In worse cases this worm can allow attackers to access your computer, stealing passwords and personal data. This process should be removed from your system.
Type: Virus
System Affected: Windows 2000, NT, ME, XP, Vista
Security Rick (0-5): 5
Recommendations: Click Yes to remove it from your PC immediately."

-"WINDOWS INTERNET EXPLORER - NOTICE: If your computer has been running slower than normal, it may be infected with Viruses, Adware or Spyware. MalwareCrush will perform a quick and completely FREE scan of your system for malicious programs. Download MalwareCrush FREE now!"

There was another one that I haven't seen in awhile but it would tell me that these infected files could bring me problems with my boss, family and friends.

These notices give me a yes or no/cancel option....

Also internet browser windows will open up randomly, connecting to sites such as "scan.malwarecrush.com", "xpantivirus.....", "trustedantivrius.com" with them all acting like they are scanning my system in seconds and declaring that they have found 89, 10, 414, or 25 infected files and I really should download their product to get rid of it, or I should purchase the repair function of their scan to be rid of the infected files. These are very difficlut to get closed and one of them would ask me to bookmark the page.

Also my background pictured had been changed to a read screen with a warning that my security was at risk....it was disturbing looking. My friend was able to change my background back to the previous picture but only the top third of the picture is diplayed and the rest is black.

Also (yes another also..) a big X on a red circle appeared on my taskbar, and every so often aa little bubble will pop up from it saying "System detected virus activities . These may impact the performance of your computer. Please use reccommended antispyware software to protect your system from parasite programs."

I've ran a Norton full scan, downloaded AVG Anti Spyware and AVG AntiVirus, and ran them....they take a long time and one time they would come up with nothing and then the next time they would detect bad files and claim to have fixed the problem. But they havn't stopped any of the above issues.

Any advice would be appreciated. Please remember that I really don't know computers.....
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

Before we begin, you should save these instructions in Notepad to your desktop, or print them, for easy reference. Much of our fix will be done in Safe mode, and you will be unable to access this thread at that time. If you have questions at any point, or are unsure of the instructions, feel free to post here and ask for clarification before proceeding.

Please download SmitfraudFix (by S!Ri) to your Desktop.

Next, please reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
  • Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu with options should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press "Enter".
  • Choose your usual account.
Once in Safe Mode, double-click on SmitfraudFix.exe
Select option #2 - Clean by typing 2 and press "Enter" to delete infected files.

You will be prompted : "Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry ?"; answer "Yes" by typing Y and press "Enter" in order to remove the Desktop background and clean registry keys associated with the infection.

The tool will now check if wininet.dll is infected. You may be prompted to replace the infected file (if found); answer "Yes" by typing Y and press "Enter".

The tool may need to restart your computer to finish the cleaning process; if it doesn't, please restart it into Normal Windows.
A text file will appear onscreen, with results from the cleaning process; please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.
The report can also be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txt

Warning : running option #2 on a non infected computer will remove your Desktop background.

Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all other windows before proceeding.
  • Double-click on dss.exe and follow the prompts.
  • If your anti-virus or firewall complains, please allow this script to run as it is not malicious.
  • When it has finished, dss will open two Notepads main.txt and extra.txt -- please copy (CTRL+A and then CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.

ConfusedAli

ConfusedAli

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I have followed your instructions to the point where you ask that I download the Deckard's System Scanner (DSS). When I click on the link nothing happens, so I typed the URL that appears when I have my mouse on the link, and it begins to download but then a message comes up saying "Windows Internet Explorer - Internet Explorer was not able to download dss.exe from www.techsupportforum.com Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."
?????

Here is the report fromSmitfraudFix:

SmitFraudFix v2.274

Scan done at 20:03:21.90, 06/01/2008
Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Desktop\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is NTFS
Fix run in safe mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» SharedTaskScheduler Before SmitFraudFix
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]
"{CA14EE13-ED15-C4A2-17FF-DA4D15C1BC5E}"="Twain"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]
"{e5b1e382-817e-4b74-8a96-ec78751e6acf}"="incatenate"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Killing process

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts

127.0.0.1 localhost

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winsock2 Fix

S!Ri's WS2Fix: LSP not Found.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Generic Renos Fix

GenericRenosFix by S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Deleting infected files

C:\loader.exe Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\ Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ot.ico Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\stdole3.tlb Deleted
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ts.ico Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\STARTM~1\Online Security Guide.url Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\STARTM~1\Security Troubleshooting.url Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\Ali\Desktop\Error Cleaner.url Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\Ali\Desktop\Privacy Protector.url Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\Ali\Desktop\Spyware?Malware Protection.url Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\Desktop\Security Troubleshooting.url Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\Ali\FAVORI~1\Antivirus Test Online.url Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\Ali\FAVORI~1\Error Cleaner.url Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\Ali\FAVORI~1\Privacy Protector.url Deleted
C:\DOCUME~1\Ali\FAVORI~1\Spyware?Malware Protection.url Deleted

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» IEDFix

IEDFix.exe by S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» DNS

HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{52EBF953-F01A-4C00-A225-7319140E761C}: DhcpNameServer=192.168.2.1
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{52EBF953-F01A-4C00-A225-7319140E761C}: DhcpNameServer=192.168.2.1
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\..\{52EBF953-F01A-4C00-A225-7319140E761C}: DhcpNameServer=192.168.2.1
HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=192.168.2.1
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=192.168.2.1
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=192.168.2.1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Deleting Temp Files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon.System

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"System"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning done.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» SharedTaskScheduler After SmitFraudFix

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

Edited by ConfusedAli, 06 January 2008 - 09:36 PM.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Try it once more and if it fails, do this instead

Download WinPFind35U.exe to your Desktop and double-click on it to extract the files. It will create a folder named WinPFind35u on your desktop.
  • Open the WinPFind35u folder and double-click on WinPFind35U.exe to start the program.
  • Under Rootkit Search on the left change it to Yes
  • Under Additional Scans check the box beside Reg - Disabled MS Config Items.
  • Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar.
  • When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.
  • Click the Format menu and make sure that Wordwrap is not checked. If it is then click on it to uncheck it.
Use the Add Reply button and Copy/Paste the information back here in an attachment. I will review it when it comes in. The last line is < End of Report >, so make sure that is the last line in the attached report.

Make sure you attach the report in your reply.

ConfusedAli

ConfusedAli

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thank you for getting back to me.
I tried the Deckard's SysteM Scan again, and this time there were no issues downloading it.
Here is the contents of main.txt

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Ali on 2008-01-07 22:37:32
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------

Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point.

-- Last 5 Restore Point(s) --
110: 2008-01-08 03:37:59 UTC - RP901 - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point
109: 2008-01-07 03:20:38 UTC - RP900 - Removed Java™ 6 Update 2
108: 2008-01-05 23:59:50 UTC - RP899 - Removed My Little Pony
107: 2008-01-05 23:44:39 UTC - RP898 - Removed Monopoly Tycoon
106: 2008-01-05 22:37:52 UTC - RP897 - Removed Google Earth.

-- First Restore Point --
1: 2007-10-10 10:43:21 UTC - RP792 - System Checkpoint

Backed up registry hives.
Performed disk cleanup.

Total Physical Memory: 254 MiB (512 MiB recommended).

-- HijackThis Clone ------------------------------------------------------------

Emulating logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2008-01-07 22:42:18
Platform: Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer (7.00.6000.16574)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AppCore\AppSvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YOP\yop.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\RogersAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\browser\ycommon.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\FxSvr2.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YOP\SSDK02.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Desktop\Deckard's System Scanner Download.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://bfc.myway.com...chlft.html?p=DC
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://home.microsof...search.asp?p=%s
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.microsoft...amp;ar=iesearch
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {4D25F926-B9FE-4682-BF72-8AB8210D6D75} - C:\Program Files\MyWaySA\SrchAsDe\1.bin\deSrcAs.dll
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {00A6FAF6-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: MyWebSearch Search Assistant BHO - {00A6FAF1-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: BDEX System - {1AC7107A-938F-4347-864C-C51E49EC586E} - C:\WINDOWS\dxpvqlmtqn.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4D25F921-B9FE-4682-BF72-8AB8210D6D75} - C:\Program Files\MyWaySA\SrchAsDe\1.bin\deSrcAs.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: Rates - {5C28ED27-37BE-40EA-9AEB-FCC19F72682F} - C:\WINDOWS\toprates.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar3.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: SidebarAutoLaunch Class - {F2AA9440-6328-4933-B7C9-A6CCDF9CBF6D} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\browser\YSidebarIEBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Big Fish Games Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-86BD-FD60BB9AAE3A} - C:\PROGRA~1\BFGTOO~1\BFGTOO~1.DLL (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar3.dll
O3 - Toolbar: The ensfolr - {3723900A-B26F-40EC-B606-B7B37132B83F} - C:\WINDOWS\ensfolr.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BearShare] "C:\Program Files\BearShare\BearShare.exe" /pause
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMSX] C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [YOP] C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\YOP\yop.exe /autostart
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [osCheck] "C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\osCheck.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LogitechSoftwareUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" boot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RogersAgent] c:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\rogersagent.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SHS] "C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\SHS.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Update Manager] "C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\UpdateManager.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: My Little Pony Registration.lnk = D:\ATR1.EXE
O4 - Startup: PowerReg Scheduler V3.exe
O4 - Startup: PowerReg Scheduler.exe
O4 - Startup: Trivial Pursuit_ Unhinged Registration.lnk = C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Local Settings\Temp\{50937CF3-9907-4235-935B-6883A181A5C7}\{4E61888C-3D42-4691-AD25-E9AF648EAB63}\ATR1.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: AOL 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Global Startup: KODAK Software Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://edits.mywebse...?p=ZNxmk121CJCA
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Rogers Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Bonjour - {7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424} - (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B205A35E-1FC4-4CE3-818B-899DBBB3388C} - (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\RunApp.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\RunApp.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} (Shockwave ActiveX Control) - http://active.macrom...tor/cabs/sw.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=48835
O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} () - http://ak.imgfarm.co...tup1.0.0.15.cab
O16 - DPF: {2B323CD9-50E3-11D3-9466-00A0C9700498} (Yahoo! Audio Conferencing) - http://us.chat1.yimg...v45/yacscom.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {5C6698D9-7BE4-4122-8EC5-291D84DBD4A0} (Facebook Photo Uploader 4 Control) - http://upload.facebo...toUploader3.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1138905128578
O16 - DPF: {7D1E9C49-BD6A-11D3-87A8-009027A35D73} (Yahoo! Audio UI1) - http://chat.yahoo.com/cab/yacsui.cab
O16 - DPF: {7E980B9B-8AE5-466A-B6D6-DA8CF814E78A} (MJLauncherCtrl Class) - http://zone.msn.com/...mjolauncher.cab
O16 - DPF: {8A94C905-FF9D-43B6-8708-F0F22D22B1CB} (Wwlaunch Control) - http://www.worldwinn...ed/wwlaunch.cab
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} () - http://fpdownload.ma...t/ultrashim.cab
O16 - DPF: {9903F4ED-B673-456A-A15F-ED90C7DE9EF5} (Sol Control) - http://www.worldwinn...v45/sol/sol.cab
O16 - DPF: {A52FBD2B-7AB3-4F6B-90E3-91C772C5D00F} (WoF Control) - http://www.worldwinn...v46/wof/wof.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn...pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://cdn2.zone.msn...ro.cab34246.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://download.game...aploader_v6.cab
O16 - DPF: {F58E1CEF-A068-4C15-BA5E-587CAF3EE8C6} (MSN Chat Control 4.5) - http://chat.msn.com/...s/msnchat45.cab
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: cdo - {CD00020A-8B95-11D1-82DB-00C04FB1625D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\PKMCDO.DLL
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgrapp.8.1.0178.00.dll
O18 - Protocol: ms-itss - {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Information Retrieval\msitss.dll
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgrapp.8.1.0178.00.dll
O18 - Protocol: mso-offdap - {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL
O18 - Filter: text/html - - (no file)
O21 - SSODL: bklgvsf - {A1BEDEE0-854B-4618-B94B-844F5A1A23E4} - C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll
O21 - SSODL: ampkfst - {9DE8526F-1CED-4D95-9313-214E8F77E47C} - C:\WINDOWS\ampkfst.dll
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec IS Password Validation (ISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\isPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_2.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AppCore Service (SymAppCore) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AppCore\AppSvc32.exe
O23 - Service: YPCService - Yahoo! Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\YPcservice.exe

--
End of file - 17369 bytes

-- File Associations -----------------------------------------------------------

All associations okay.

-- Drivers: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled ---------------------

R3 pfc (Padus ASPI Shell) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\pfc.sys <Not Verified; Padus, Inc.; Padus® ASPI Shell>

S3 DSproct - c:\program files\dellsupport\gtaction\triggers\dsproct.sys <Not Verified; Gteko Ltd.; processt>
S3 wanatw (WAN Miniport (ATW)) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\wanatw4.sys (file missing)

-- Services: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled --------------------

R2 Bonjour Service - "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe" <Not Verified; Apple Computer, Inc.; Bonjour>

S3 YPCService - c:\windows\system32\ypcser~1.exe <Not Verified; Yahoo! Inc.; YPCService Module>

-- Device Manager: Disabled ----------------------------------------------------

No disabled devices found.

-- Scheduled Tasks -------------------------------------------------------------

2008-01-07 05:23:15 572 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Norton Security Online - Run Full System Scan - Ali.job

-- Files created between 2007-12-07 and 2008-01-07 -----------------------------

2008-01-07 19:29:19 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\All Users
2008-01-07 16:38:10 25600 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2Fix.exe
2008-01-07 16:38:10 289144 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\VCCLSID.exe <Not Verified; S!Ri; >
2008-01-07 16:38:10 288417 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SrchSTS.exe <Not Verified; S!Ri; SrchSTS>
2008-01-07 16:38:10 53248 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Process.exe <Not Verified; http://www.beyondlogic.org; Command Line Process Utility>
2008-01-07 16:38:10 81920 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEDFix.exe <Not Verified; S!Ri.URZ; IEDFix>
2008-01-07 16:38:10 51200 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumphive.exe
2008-01-06 20:03:28 4922 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp.reg
2008-01-06 15:30:02 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group
2008-01-05 23:36:19 0 dr-h----- C:\$VAULT$.AVG
2008-01-05 08:37:07 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\AVG7
2008-01-05 08:35:07 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg7
2008-01-05 07:12:25 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\AVG7
2008-01-04 23:50:12 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Grisoft
2008-01-04 23:49:03 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
2008-01-04 11:10:17 81920 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\foxflpd.exe
2008-01-04 11:10:17 172032 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\ensfolr.dll <Not Verified; ; ensfolr Module>
2008-01-04 11:10:17 258048 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\dxpvqlmtqn.dll <Not Verified; ; dxpvqlmtqn>
2008-01-04 11:10:17 176128 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll
2008-01-04 11:10:17 200704 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\ampkfst.dll <Not Verified; ; ampkfst>
2008-01-04 10:36:48 45 --a------ C:\tmp.bat
2007-12-25 14:17:38 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2007-12-25 14:10:36 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft
2007-12-25 14:10:16 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SanDisk
2007-12-25 09:27:40 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft
2007-12-14 23:43:47 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\DellSupport

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-01-07 22:42:12 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2008-01-06 22:27:14 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive
2008-01-06 22:23:53 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Kaleidoscope Mahjongg
2008-01-06 22:21:26 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-01-05 19:01:16 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Atari
2008-01-05 18:59:53 0 d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-01-05 18:38:21 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive
2008-01-05 18:21:10 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!
2008-01-05 18:16:20 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-01-05 17:59:39 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH
2008-01-05 17:42:33 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Google
2008-01-05 14:31:17 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Sonic
2008-01-05 14:29:36 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\The Learning Company
2007-12-25 19:45:26 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\ArcSoft
2007-12-25 10:06:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment
2007-12-14 23:44:34 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Gtek
2007-12-14 21:04:14 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Yahoo!
2007-12-10 18:34:09 15988 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
2007-12-05 09:00:28 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Symantec
2007-12-05 08:49:49 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\UltimateViewer
2007-11-26 09:42:23 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Google
2007-11-26 09:00:23 142888 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2007-11-23 03:04:35 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MSXML 4.0
2007-11-22 21:32:53 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Mozilla
2007-11-22 21:27:50 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\SecondLife
2007-11-22 19:42:55 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real
2007-11-22 19:42:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Real
2007-11-22 19:42:37 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Real
2007-11-22 19:41:49 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Return to Castle Wolfenstein
2007-11-22 19:29:09 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL
2007-11-22 19:25:49 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\WordPerfect Office 12
2007-11-22 19:25:38 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Print Workshop 2006 LE
2007-11-22 19:25:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Kazaa
2007-11-22 19:25:15 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Intel
2007-11-22 19:25:07 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\GameSpy Arcade
2007-11-22 19:25:06 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts
2007-11-22 19:24:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\aolshare
2007-11-22 19:24:47 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0
2007-11-21 23:33:06 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2
2007-11-21 17:47:55 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\LimeWire
2007-11-21 13:20:32 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger
2007-11-21 09:29:02 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Rogers

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{1AC7107A-938F-4347-864C-C51E49EC586E}]
04/01/2008 08:42 AM 258048 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\dxpvqlmtqn.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{5C28ED27-37BE-40EA-9AEB-FCC19F72682F}]
C:\WINDOWS\toprates.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser]
"{4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-86BD-FD60BB9AAE3A}"= C:\PROGRA~1\BFGTOO~1\BFGTOO~1.DLL [ ]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-86BD-FD60BB9AAE3A}]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\bfgtoolbar.BFGTOOLBAR]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SoundMAXPnP"="C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe" [14/10/2004 07:42 PM]
"DVDLauncher"="C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe" [23/02/2005 04:19 PM]
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [27/07/2004 04:50 PM]
"ISUSScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [27/07/2004 04:50 PM]
"DMXLauncher"="C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe" [27/01/2005 01:02 AM]
"HP Software Update"="C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [11/05/2005 11:12 PM]
"BearShare"="C:\Program Files\BearShare\BearShare.exe" []
"MyWebSearch Email Plugin"="C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe" [03/02/2006 07:34 PM]
"igfxtray"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe" [20/09/2005 09:35 AM]
"igfxhkcmd"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe" [20/09/2005 09:32 AM]
"igfxpers"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe" [20/09/2005 09:36 AM]
"LVCOMSX"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\LVCOMSX.EXE" [08/10/2004 11:52 AM]
"LogitechVideoRepair"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe" [18/01/2005 05:47 PM]
"LogitechVideoTray"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe" [18/01/2005 05:37 PM]
"YOP"="C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\YOP\yop.exe" [26/06/2007 01:48 PM]
"ccApp"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [10/01/2007 12:59 AM]
"osCheck"="C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\osCheck.exe" [14/01/2007 02:11 AM]
"Symantec PIF AlertEng"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" [12/03/2007 06:30 PM]
"KernelFaultCheck"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k" []
"!AVG Anti-Spyware"="C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" [11/06/2007 04:25 AM]
"AVG7_CC"="C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" [05/01/2008 02:56 PM]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe" [25/09/2007 01:11 AM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"msnmsgr"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [19/01/2007 12:54 PM]
"LDM"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe" []
"LogitechSoftwareUpdate"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" [18/01/2005 05:07 PM]
"swg"="C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [21/11/2007 12:52 PM]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [04/08/2004 05:00 AM]
"RogersAgent"="c:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\rogersagent.exe" [23/04/2007 03:51 PM]
"SHS"="C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\SHS.exe" [12/10/2007 03:30 PM]
"Update Manager"="C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\UpdateManager.exe" [12/10/2007 03:30 PM]
"Yahoo! Pager"="C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.exe" [12/09/2007 02:04 PM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"DisableRegistryTools"=0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
"bklgvsf"= {A1BEDEE0-854B-4618-B94B-844F5A1A23E4} - C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll [04/01/2008 08:42 AM 176128]
"ampkfst"= {9DE8526F-1CED-4D95-9313-214E8F77E47C} - C:\WINDOWS\ampkfst.dll [04/01/2008 08:42 AM 200704]

*Newly Created Service* - COMHOST

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-01-07 22:45:04 ------------

Edited by ConfusedAli, 07 January 2008 - 10:11 PM.

ConfusedAli

ConfusedAli

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I'm sorry for that multiple posting, but both would not fit in the one post for me. Like I said I really don't know much about computers. About five minutes after I ran the Deckard's scan the issues I mentioned in my first post returned completely. :)
Thanks again!

Extra logfile - please post this as an attachment with your post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Information ----------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (build 2600) SP 2.0
Architecture: X86; Language: English

CPU 0: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz
Percentage of Memory in Use: 70%
Physical Memory (total/avail): 253.98 MiB / 75.85 MiB
Pagefile Memory (total/avail): 621.99 MiB / 179.36 MiB
Virtual Memory (total/avail): 2047.88 MiB / 1922.25 MiB

A: is Removable (No Media)
C: is Fixed (NTFS) - 71.31 GiB total, 11.04 GiB free.
D: is CDROM (No Media)

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 - WDC WD800BB-75JHC0 - 74.5 GiB - 3 partitions
\PARTITION0 - Unknown - 39.19 MiB
\PARTITION1 (bootable) - Installable File System - 71.31 GiB - C:
\PARTITION2 - Unknown - 3.15 GiB

-- Security Center -------------------------------------------------------------

AUOptions is scheduled to auto-install.
Windows Internal Firewall is disabled.

FirstRunDisabled is set.
FirewallDisableNotify is set.

FW: Norton Security Online v2007 (Symantec Corporation)
AV: AVG 7.5.516 v7.5.516 (Grisoft)
AV: Norton Security Online v2007 (Symantec Corporation)

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0 (Phone)"
"C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Logitech Desktop Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe:*:Enabled:hpqscnvw.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphunl.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe:*:Enabled:hpqdia.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YPager.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YPager.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Kazaa\\kazaa.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Kazaa\\kazaa.exe:*:Enabled:Kazaa"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"
"C:\\Program Files\\iWin\\FamilyFeudOnlineParty\\FamilyFeudOP.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iWin\\FamilyFeudOnlineParty\\FamilyFeudOP.exe:*:Disabled:FamilyFeudOnlineParty"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0 (Phone)"
"C:\\StubInstaller.exe"="C:\\StubInstaller.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire swarmed installer"
"C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\rtcshare.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\rtcshare.exe:*:Disabled:RTC App Sharing"
"C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\\Westwood\\Dune2000\\DUNE2000.DAT"="C:\\Westwood\\Dune2000\\DUNE2000.DAT:*:Enabled:Dune2000"
"C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare"
"C:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\KODAK Software Updater\\7288971\\Program\\Kodak Software Updater.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\KODAK Software Updater\\7288971\\Program\\Kodak Software Updater.exe:*:Disabled:Kodak Software Updater"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\Desktop Messenger\\8876480\\Program\\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Logitech Desktop Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avginet.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avginet.exe:*:Enabled:avginet.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgamsvr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgamsvr.exe:*:Enabled:avgamsvr.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe:*:Enabled:avgcc.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgemc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"

-- Environment Variables -------------------------------------------------------

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data
CLIENTNAME=Console
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=SPEEDY
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\Ali
LOGONSERVER=\\SPEEDY
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 1, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0401
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
SESSIONNAME=Console
SonicCentral=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Ali\LOCALS~1\Temp
TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Ali\LOCALS~1\Temp
USERDOMAIN=SPEEDY
USERNAME=Ali
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\Ali
windir=C:\WINDOWS

-- User Profiles ---------------------------------------------------------------

Ali (admin)

-- Add/Remove Programs ---------------------------------------------------------

--> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymSetup\{5AA2CD16-706F-41f3-87C5-2B5A031F2B3B}_10_2_0_30\{5AA2CD16-706F-41f3-87C5-2B5A031F2B3B}.exe" /X
--> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
--> C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
--> MsiExec.exe /I{403EF592-953B-4794-BCEF-ECAB835C2095}
--> rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
303 Game Collection --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{C59130F9-50CF-47E2-AA70-D20529CB0026}
Adobe Acrobat - Reader 6.0.2 Update --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-0000-0000-0000-6028747ADE01}
Adobe Reader 6.0.1 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A00000000001}
AOL (Choose which version to remove) --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\aolshare\Aolunins_ca.exe
AppCore --> MsiExec.exe /I{EFB5B3B5-A280-4E25-BE1C-634EEFE32C1B}
ArcSoft Software Suite --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F2DD5ED2-1ADC-44FC-AEBD-E0787FBC02F6}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Atari: The 80 Classic Games --> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Atari\The 80 Classic Games\Uninst.isu"
AV --> MsiExec.exe /I{F4DB525F-A986-4249-B98B-42A8066251CA}
AVG 7.5 --> C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 --> C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Uninstall.exe
Barbie™ as Rapunzel --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Knowledge Adventure\Uninstall\RapunzelUn.exe
Big Fish Games Toolbar --> C:\Program Files\bfgtoolbar\uninstall.exe -uninstall -prompt
Bonjour --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{E0A96F36-D546-4A2A-BDAA-2A2A578B2C0D} /l1033
Cake Mania --> "C:\Program Files\Cake Mania\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe"
ccCommon --> MsiExec.exe /I{3CCAD2EF-CFF2-4637-82AA-AABF370282D3}
CCScore --> MsiExec.exe /I{B4B44FE7-41FF-4DAD-8C0A-E406DDA72992}
Dell Driver Reset Tool --> MsiExec.exe /I{5905F42D-3F5F-4916-ADA6-94A3646AEE76}
Dell Media Experience --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC0EE5B0-A8FB-4D0A-AF03-2EDC518F841B}
Dell Picture Studio v3.0 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AF06CAE4-C134-44B1-B699-14FBDB63BD37}
DellSupport --> MsiExec.exe /X{7EFA5E6F-74F7-4AFB-8AEA-AA790BD3A76D}
DirectX Media Runtime 5.1 --> RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\DXM51.INF,Uninstall.NT
ESSBrwr --> MsiExec.exe /I{643EAE81-920C-4931-9F0B-4B343B225CA6}
ESSCDBK --> MsiExec.exe /I{AE1FA02D-E6A4-4EA0-8E58-6483CAC016DD}
ESScore --> MsiExec.exe /I{9D8FEE90-0377-49A9-AEFB-525BDE549BA4}
ESSgui --> MsiExec.exe /I{91517631-A9F3-4B7C-B482-43E0068FD55A}
ESShelp --> MsiExec.exe /I{87843A41-7808-4F2E-B13F-25C1E67CF2FD}
ESSini --> MsiExec.exe /I{8E92D746-CD9F-4B90-9668-42B74C14F765}
ESSPCD --> MsiExec.exe /I{14D4ED84-6A9A-45A0-96F6-1753768C3CB5}
ESSPDock --> MsiExec.exe /I{FCDB1C92-03C6-4C76-8625-371224256091}
ESSSONIC --> MsiExec.exe /I{073F22CE-9A5B-4A40-A604-C7270AC6BF34}
ESSTOOLS --> MsiExec.exe /I{8A502E38-29C9-49FA-BCFA-D727CA062589}
essvatgt --> MsiExec.exe /I{2D03B6F8-DF36-4980-B7B6-5B93D5BA3A8F}
essvcpt --> MsiExec.exe /I{D1973749-F5E7-40EB-B528-F2B78685B9FF}
Go Diego Go! Wolf Pup Rescue --> "C:\Program Files\Activision Value\Go Diego Go! Wolf Pup Rescue\unins000.exe"
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer --> regsvr32 /u /s "c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll"
HLPPDOCK --> MsiExec.exe /I{154508C0-07C5-4659-A7A0-E49968750D21}
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format SDK (KB902344) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB902344$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Document Viewer 5.3 --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\DocumentViewer\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud04.dat
HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqhsc01.dat
HP Image Zone 5.3 --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqscr01.dat
HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\DigitalImagingMonitor\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud01.dat
HP PSC & OfficeJet 5.3.B --> "C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{5B79CFD1-6845-4158-9D7D-6BE89DF2C135}\setup\hpzscr01.exe" -datfile hposcr07.dat
HP Software Update --> MsiExec.exe /X{15EE79F4-4ED1-4267-9B0F-351009325D7D}
HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools 5.3 --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud05.dat
I SPY Treasure Hunt --> C:\PROGRA~1\SCHOLA~1\ISPYTR~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\SCHOLA~1\ISPYTR~1\INSTALL.LOG
Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 Driver --> RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2572
Intel® PRO Network Adapters and Drivers --> Prounstl.exe
Intel® PROSet for Wired Connections --> MsiExec.exe /I{17334AAF-C9E7-483B-9F45-E3FCAF07FFA7}
InterActual Player --> C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\inuninst.exe
Internet Explorer Default Page --> MsiExec.exe /I{35BDEFF1-A610-4956-A00D-15453C116395}
Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5 --> MsiExec.exe /I{4192EAC0-6B36-4723-B216-D0E86E7757AC}
Jasc Paint Shop Pro Studio, Dell Editon --> MsiExec.exe /I{78C496B9-5A6B-4692-8C2E-AFFFC34E4961}
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03 --> MsiExec.exe /I{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}
Java™ 6 Update 3 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
kgcbaby --> MsiExec.exe /I{E18B549C-5D15-45DA-8D8F-8FD2BD946344}
kgcbase --> MsiExec.exe /I{F22C222C-3CE2-4A4B-A83F-AF4681371ABE}
kgchday --> MsiExec.exe /I{11F3F858-4131-4FFA-A560-3FE282933B6E}
kgchlwn --> MsiExec.exe /I{03EDED24-8375-407D-A721-4643D9768BE1}
kgcinvt --> MsiExec.exe /I{9BD54685-1496-46A5-AB62-357CD140ED8B}
kgckids --> MsiExec.exe /I{693C08A7-9E76-43FF-B11E-9A58175474C4}
kgcmove --> MsiExec.exe /I{A1588373-1D86-4D44-86C9-78ABD190F9CC}
kgcvday --> MsiExec.exe /I{8A8664E1-84C8-4936-891C-BC1F07797549}
Kodak EasyShare software --> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\$SETUP_140010_e940e\Setup.exe /APR-REMOVE
KSU --> MsiExec.exe /I{B997C2A0-4383-41BF-B76E-9B8B7ECFB267}
Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only) --> C:\Program Files\Learn2.com\StRunner\stuninst.exe
LimeWire 4.14.10 --> "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
LiveUpdate Notice (Symantec Corporation) --> MsiExec.exe /X{DBA4DB9D-EE51-4944-A419-98AB1F1249C8}
Logitech Desktop Messenger --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{900B1197-53F5-4F46-A882-2CFFFE2EEDCB}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Logitech Print Service --> C:\PROGRA~1\Logitech\PRINTS~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\Logitech\PRINTS~1\INSTALL.LOG
Logitech QuickCam Software --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C43048A9-742C-4DAD-90D2-E3B53C9DB825}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Logitech® Camera Driver --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\QCDRV\BIN\SETUP.EXE" UNINSTALL REMOVEPROMPT
Macromedia Shockwave Player --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Medal of Honor Allied Assault --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0DEA94ED-915A-4834-A87E-388D012C8E02}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2005 --> MsiExec.exe /I{05410044-64A6-4248-A026-9745C1E9E159}
Microsoft Money 2005 --> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\Setup\uninst.exe /s:120
Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage --> MsiExec.exe /I{90280409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer --> MsiExec.exe /X{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}
Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE --> MsiExec.exe /X{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable --> MsiExec.exe /X{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}
Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer --> MsiExec.exe /X{43DCF766-6838-4F9A-8C91-D92DA586DFA8}
Microsoft Word 2002 --> MsiExec.exe /I{911B0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}
Microsoft Works --> MsiExec.exe /I{416D80BA-6F6D-4672-B7CF-F54DA2F80B44}
Microsoft Works 2005 Setup Launcher --> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works Suite 2005\Setup\Launcher.exe /ARP D:\
Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Microsoft Word --> MsiExec.exe /I{CB54ABA8-D67F-47AD-A76C-2631BADA9FE5}
Monopoly --> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\Monopoly\Uninst.isu"
MSN --> C:\Program Files\MSN\MsnInstaller\msninst.exe /Action:ARP
MSRedist --> MsiExec.exe /I{B7C61755-DB48-4003-948F-3D34DB8EAF69}
My Way Search Assistant --> rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\MyWaySA\SrchAsDe\1.bin\desrcas.dll,O
My Web Search (Smiley Central) --> rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsbar.dll,O
Norton AntiVirus --> MsiExec.exe /X{830D8CBD-C668-49e2-A969-C2C2106332E0}
Norton Internet Security --> MsiExec.exe /I{48185814-A224-447A-81DA-71BD20580E1B}
Norton Internet Security --> MsiExec.exe /I{5AA2CD16-706F-41f3-87C5-2B5A031F2B3B}
Norton Internet Security --> MsiExec.exe /I{E3EFA461-EB83-4C3B-9C47-2C1D58A01555}
Norton Internet Security --> MsiExec.exe /I{E5EE9939-259F-4DE2-8023-5C49E16A4F43}
Norton Protection Center --> MsiExec.exe /I{9A129ABC-A53A-4209-A21E-D5DEDFB7CCA8}
Notifier --> MsiExec.exe /I{0008546E-DF6E-4CC1-AFD0-2CB8E16C95A2}
OfotoXMI --> MsiExec.exe /I{B162D0A6-9A1D-4B7C-91A5-88FB48113C45}
OTtBP --> MsiExec.exe /I{F71760CD-0F8B-4DCC-B7B7-6B223CC3843C}
OTtBPSDK --> MsiExec.exe /I{3CA39B0C-BA85-4D42-AC0F-1FF5F60C3353}
Photo Click --> MsiExec.exe /I{6E179C77-7335-458D-9537-4F4EAC0181ED}
PowerDVD 5.5 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}\setup.exe" -uninstall
Print Workshop 2006 LE --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7217DF28-4855-421F-8FD9-377F50E2B93D}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Rogers Self Healing Software (remove only) --> "C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\uninst.exe"
Rogers Yahoo! Applications --> C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\uninstall.exe
Sandlot Games Client Services --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sandlot Shared\unins000.exe"
Sansa Media Converter --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D2A0F8F4-CE50-4857-A21C-3061682B2E87}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
SFR --> MsiExec.exe /I{DB02F716-6275-42E9-B8D2-83BA2BF5100B}
SHASTA --> MsiExec.exe /I{605A4E39-613C-4A12-B56F-DEFBE6757237}
Shockwave --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~2\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~2\Install.log
SKIN0001 --> MsiExec.exe /I{FDF9943A-3D5C-46B3-9679-586BD237DDEE}
SKINXSDK --> MsiExec.exe /I{F4A2E7CC-60CA-4AFA-B67F-AD5E58173C3F}
Sonic MyDVD LE --> MsiExec.exe /I{21657574-BD54-48A2-9450-EB03B2C7FC29}
Sonic RecordNow Copy --> MsiExec.exe /I{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
Sonic Update Manager --> MsiExec.exe /I{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}
SPBBC 32bit --> MsiExec.exe /I{77772678-817F-4401-9301-ED1D01A8DA56}
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{084A9731-D05B-4ADA-B4A0-0ADD25FD7152}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
staticcr --> MsiExec.exe /I{8943CE61-53BD-475E-90E1-A580869E98A2}
SymNet --> MsiExec.exe /I{2DA85B02-13C0-4E6D-9A76-22E6B3DD0CB2}
Update Manager (remove only) --> "C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\uninst.exe"
Viewpoint Media Player --> C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
VPRINTOL --> MsiExec.exe /I{999D43F4-9709-4887-9B1A-83EBB15A8370}
Windows Live Messenger --> MsiExec.exe /I{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant --> MsiExec.exe /I{F652D238-5F29-42D5-BAF3-0115EF977EC2}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
WIRELESS --> MsiExec.exe /I{F9593CFB-D836-49BC-BFF1-0E669A411D9F}
WordPerfect Office 12 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AF19F291-F22F-4798-9662-525305AE9E48}
World of Warcraft --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
xpdrv32(Remove Only) --> C:\Program Files\xpdrv32\Util\Remove.exe -u

-- Application Event Log -------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type17187 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 10:15:10 PM
Event ID/Source: 1002 / Application Hang
Event Description:
Hanging application SHS.exe, version 3.0.0.6, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Event Record #/Type17186 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 10:15:02 PM
Event ID/Source: 1002 / Application Hang
Event Description:
Hanging application Kodak Software Updater.exe, version 0.0.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Event Record #/Type17182 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 10:01:25 PM
Event ID/Source: 101 / Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler
Event Description:
Information Level: error

Initialization of the COM subsystem failed. Error code: 0x8007041D

Event Record #/Type17180 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 09:57:26 PM
Event ID/Source: 32068 / Microsoft Fax
Event Description:
The outgoing routing rule is not valid because it cannot find a valid device. The outgoing faxes that use this rule will not be routed. Verify that the targeted device or devices (if routed to a group of devices) is connected and installed correctly, and turned on. If routed to a group, verify that the group is configured correctly.
Country/region code: '*'
Area code: '*'

Event Record #/Type17179 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 09:57:26 PM
Event ID/Source: 32026 / Microsoft Fax
Event Description:
Fax Service failed to initialize any assigned fax devices (virtual or TAPI).
No faxes can be sent or received until a fax device is installed.

-- Security Event Log ----------------------------------------------------------

No Errors/Warnings found.

-- System Event Log ------------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type26611 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 10:01:24 PM
Event ID/Source: 10005 / DCOM
Event Description:
DCOM got error "%%1053" attempting to start the service LiveUpdate with arguments ""
in order to run the server:
{03E0E6C2-363B-11D3-B536-00902771A435}

Event Record #/Type26610 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 10:01:23 PM
Event ID/Source: 7000 / Service Control Manager
Event Description:
The LiveUpdate service failed to start due to the following error:
%%1053

Event Record #/Type26609 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 10:01:23 PM
Event ID/Source: 7009 / Service Control Manager
Event Description:
Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the LiveUpdate service to connect.

Event Record #/Type26598 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 09:59:30 PM
Event ID/Source: 7023 / Service Control Manager
Event Description:
The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error:
%%1460

Event Record #/Type26593 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 01/07/2008 09:58:08 PM
Event ID/Source: 7022 / Service Control Manager
Event Description:
The Bonjour Service service hung on starting.

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-01-07 22:45:04 ------------

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

Few things to do.

You have two anti-viruses, AVG and Norton Internet Security, so you need to remove one of these as it can cause a lot of problems having both running. I recommend that you remove AVG

Please click on Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the following programs(if present):

Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03
xpdrv32
MyWaySA
MyWebSearch

1. Please re-open HiJackThis and choose do a system scan only. Check the boxes next to ONLY the entries listed below(if present):

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://bfc.myway.com...chlft.html?p=DC
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {4D25F926-B9FE-4682-BF72-8AB8210D6D75} - C:\Program Files\MyWaySA\SrchAsDe\1.bin\deSrcAs.dll
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {00A6FAF6-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL
O2 - BHO: MyWebSearch Search Assistant BHO - {00A6FAF1-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL
O2 - BHO: BDEX System - {1AC7107A-938F-4347-864C-C51E49EC586E} - C:\WINDOWS\dxpvqlmtqn.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4D25F921-B9FE-4682-BF72-8AB8210D6D75} - C:\Program Files\MyWaySA\SrchAsDe\1.bin\deSrcAs.dll
O2 - BHO: Rates - {5C28ED27-37BE-40EA-9AEB-FCC19F72682F} - C:\WINDOWS\toprates.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Big Fish Games Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-86BD-FD60BB9AAE3A} - C:\PROGRA~1\BFGTOO~1\BFGTOO~1.DLL (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: The ensfolr - {3723900A-B26F-40EC-B606-B7B37132B83F} - C:\WINDOWS\ensfolr.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe
O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} () - http://ak.imgfarm.co...tup1.0.0.15.cab
O18 - Filter: text/html - - (no file)
O21 - SSODL: bklgvsf - {A1BEDEE0-854B-4618-B94B-844F5A1A23E4} - C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll
O21 - SSODL: ampkfst - {9DE8526F-1CED-4D95-9313-214E8F77E47C} - C:\WINDOWS\ampkfst.dll

2. Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, including browsers, so that nothing other than HijackThis is open, then click Fix Checked. A box will pop up asking you if you wish to fix the selected items. Please choose YES. Once it has fixed them, please exit/close HijackThis.

Please download OTMoveIt by OldTimer.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click OTMoveIt.exe to run it.
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy):

C:\WINDOWS\foxflpd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\ensfolr.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\dxpvqlmtqn.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\ampkfst.dll
    C:\tmp.bat
    C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1
    C:\Program Files\MyWaySA

• Return to OTMoveIt, right click on the "Paste List of Files/Folders to be moved" window and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • Close OTMoveIt
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

Please "Copy" the results from the "Results" window (to the right) and then "Paste" them into your next reply on the forum.

Note : If a reboot was necessary or you needed to Exit before posting the log, you will find a copy of the log at the root of the drive where OTMoveIt is installed, usually at :
C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles\********_******.log
(where "********_******" is the "date_time")

Click "Exit" to close OTMoveIt.

Reboot and post a new DSS log

Edited by Rorschach112, 08 January 2008 - 06:15 AM.

ConfusedAli

ConfusedAli

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi,
I went to Add/Remove Programs and removed AVG Anti-Spyware, and AVG 7.5. I also removed Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03.
When I tried remove xpdrv32 a notice said "An error occured while trying to remove xpdrv32(RemoveOnly). It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove xpdrv32(Remove Only) from the Add or Remove Programs list?"......I choose no
When I tried to remove MyWaySA, it appeared to go through the process of uninstalling but it still appears in the list (even after restart), but it no longer has the option to Change/Remove. Its just there. When I tried to remove MyWebSearch a notice saying "RUNDLL - Error loading C:PROGRAM~1\MYWEB~1\bar\1.bin\mwsbar.dll The specific module could not be found."

I was wondering if I should address the above, or should I proceed onto the next step that has me re-opening HiJack and doing a system scan?

Thank you,
Ali

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Proceed onto the next steps, we will deal with that later

ConfusedAli

ConfusedAli

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi,
I reopened HiJackThis and ran a system scan. The entries below were not present , to check off.

I downloaded the OTMoveIt By OldTimer. Here are the "Results"...

C:\WINDOWS\foxflpd.exe moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ensfolr.dll unregistered successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ensfolr.dll moved successfully.
File/Folder C:\WINDOWS\dxpvqlmtqn.dll not found.
DllUnregisterServer procedure not found in C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll
C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll moved successfully.
File/Folder C:\WINDOWS\ampkfst.dll not found.
C:\tmp.bat moved successfully.
C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\SrchAstt moved successfully.
C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\Settings moved successfully.
Folder move failed. C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\History\search2 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\History moved successfully.
C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\Game moved successfully.
Folder move failed. C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\Cache\12F3E5D0 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
Folder move failed. C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\Cache\0FB4F9EF scheduled to be moved on reboot.
Folder move failed. C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\Cache\0F248FF6 scheduled to be moved on reboot.
Folder move failed. C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\Cache\0308470D scheduled to be moved on reboot.
Folder move failed. C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\Cache\00B61C0E scheduled to be moved on reboot.
C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\Cache moved successfully.
C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar moved successfully.
C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1 moved successfully.
File/Folder C:\Program Files\MyWaySA not found.

Created on 01/10/2008 00:32:16

Here is a new DSS log...

Run by Ali on 2008-01-10 01:42:07

-- HijackThis (run as Ali.exe) -------------------------------------------------

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:42:25 AM, on 10/01/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16574)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\YOP\yop.exe
C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\rogersagent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\browser\ycommon.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\YOP\SSDK02.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\browser\ybrwicon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\Ali.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://softwarerefer...=...6Ojg5&lid=2
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {00A6FAF6-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL (file missing)
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: SidebarAutoLaunch Class - {F2AA9440-6328-4933-B7C9-A6CCDF9CBF6D} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\browser\YSidebarIEBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LogitechSoftwareUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" boot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RogersAgent] c:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\rogersagent.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SHS] "C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\SHS.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Update Manager] "C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\UpdateManager.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
O4 - Startup: Trivial Pursuit_ Unhinged Registration.lnk = C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Local Settings\Temp\{50937CF3-9907-4235-935B-6883A181A5C7}\{4E61888C-3D42-4691-AD25-E9AF648EAB63}\ATR1.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: AOL 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Global Startup: KODAK Software Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Rogers Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Bonjour - {7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424} - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\ExplorerPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B205A35E-1FC4-4CE3-818B-899DBBB3388C} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Encarta Search Bar\ENCSBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\RunApp.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\RunApp.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=48835
O16 - DPF: {2B323CD9-50E3-11D3-9466-00A0C9700498} (Yahoo! Audio Conferencing) - http://us.chat1.yimg...v45/yacscom.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {5C6698D9-7BE4-4122-8EC5-291D84DBD4A0} (Facebook Photo Uploader 4 Control) - http://upload.facebo...toUploader3.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1138905128578
O16 - DPF: {7D1E9C49-BD6A-11D3-87A8-009027A35D73} (Yahoo! Audio UI1) - http://chat.yahoo.com/cab/yacsui.cab
O16 - DPF: {7E980B9B-8AE5-466A-B6D6-DA8CF814E78A} (MJLauncherCtrl Class) - http://zone.msn.com/...mjolauncher.cab
O16 - DPF: {8A94C905-FF9D-43B6-8708-F0F22D22B1CB} (Wwlaunch Control) - http://www.worldwinn...ed/wwlaunch.cab
O16 - DPF: {9903F4ED-B673-456A-A15F-ED90C7DE9EF5} (Sol Control) - http://www.worldwinn...v45/sol/sol.cab
O16 - DPF: {A52FBD2B-7AB3-4F6B-90E3-91C772C5D00F} (WoF Control) - http://www.worldwinn...v46/wof/wof.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn...pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://cdn2.zone.msn...ro.cab34246.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://download.game...aploader_v6.cab
O16 - DPF: {F58E1CEF-A068-4C15-BA5E-587CAF3EE8C6} (MSN Chat Control 4.5) - http://chat.msn.com/...s/msnchat45.cab
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Filter hijack: text/html - (no CLSID) - (no file)
O21 - SSODL: bklgvsf - {F8078C7A-D4A2-4962-B36C-4542BF854289} - C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec IS Password Validation (ISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\isPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AppCore Service (SymAppCore) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AppCore\AppSvc32.exe
O23 - Service: YPCService - Yahoo! Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\YPCSER~1.EXE
O24 - Desktop Component 0: Privacy Protection - file:///C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\index.htm

--
End of file - 13981 bytes

-- Files created between 2007-12-10 and 2008-01-10 -----------------------------

2008-01-09 12:15:06 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-01-09 00:46:39 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger
2008-01-08 22:31:32 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg7
2008-01-07 16:38:10 289144 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\VCCLSID.exe <Not Verified; S!Ri; >
2008-01-07 16:38:10 288417 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SrchSTS.exe <Not Verified; S!Ri; SrchSTS>
2008-01-07 16:38:10 53248 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\Process.exe <Not Verified; http://www.beyondlogic.org; Command Line Process Utility>
2008-01-07 16:38:10 81920 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEDFix.exe <Not Verified; S!Ri.URZ; IEDFix>
2008-01-04 23:49:03 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-01-05 18:59:53 0 d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2007-12-25 19:45:26 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\ArcSoft
2007-12-25 10:06:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment
2007-12-14 23:44:34 0 d--h----- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Gtek
2007-12-14 21:04:14 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Yahoo!
2007-12-10 18:34:09 15988 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
2007-11-26 09:42:23 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Google
2007-11-26 09:00:23 142888 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2007-11-22 21:32:53 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Mozilla
2007-11-22 21:27:50 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\SecondLife
2007-11-22 19:42:37 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Real

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

"SoundMAXPnP"="C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe" [14/10/2004 07:42 PM]
"DVDLauncher"="C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe" [23/02/2005 04:19 PM]
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [27/07/2004 04:50 PM]
"ISUSScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [27/07/2004 04:50 PM]
"DMXLauncher"="C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe" [27/01/2005 01:02 AM]
"HP Software Update"="C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [11/05/2005 11:12 PM]
"LogitechVideoRepair"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe" [18/01/2005 05:47 PM]
"LogitechVideoTray"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe" [18/01/2005 05:37 PM]
"ccApp"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [10/01/2007 12:59 AM]
"Symantec PIF AlertEng"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" [12/03/2007 06:30 PM]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe" [25/09/2007 01:11 AM]

"LDM"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe" []
"LogitechSoftwareUpdate"="C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ManifestEngine.exe" [18/01/2005 05:07 PM]
"swg"="C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [21/11/2007 12:52 PM]
"RogersAgent"="c:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\rogersagent.exe" [23/04/2007 03:51 PM]
"Update Manager"="C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\UpdateManager.exe" [12/10/2007 03:30 PM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\internet explorer\desktop\components\0]
Source= file:///C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\index.htm
FriendlyName= Privacy Protection

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
"bklgvsf"= {F8078C7A-D4A2-4962-B36C-4542BF854289} - C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll [ ]

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-01-10 01:42:48 ------------

Thank you,
Ali

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

1. Please re-open DSS and choose do a system scan only. Check the boxes next to ONLY the entries listed below(if present):

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://softwarerefer...=...6Ojg5&lid=2
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {00A6FAF6-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL (file missing)
O21 - SSODL: bklgvsf - {F8078C7A-D4A2-4962-B36C-4542BF854289} - C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll (file missing)
O24 - Desktop Component 0: Privacy Protection - file:///C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\index.htm

2. Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, including browsers, so that nothing other than HijackThis is open, then click Fix Checked. A box will pop up asking you if you wish to fix the selected items. Please choose YES. Once it has fixed them, please exit/close HijackThis.

Please run OTMoveIt by OldTimer again.
  • Please double-click OTMoveIt.exe to run it.
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy):

C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger
    C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch

• Return to OTMoveIt, right click on the "Paste List of Files/Folders to be moved" window and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • Close OTMoveIt
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

Please "Copy" the results from the "Results" window (to the right) and then "Paste" them into your next reply on the forum.

Note : If a reboot was necessary or you needed to Exit before posting the log, you will find a copy of the log at the root of the drive where OTMoveIt is installed, usually at :
C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles\********_******.log
(where "********_******" is the "date_time")

Click "Exit" to close OTMoveIt.

Reboot and post a new DSS log

ConfusedAli

ConfusedAli

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello,
I reopened HiJackThis and ran a system scan. The only entry that was not there was:

There was one there that was very similiar to the above, the ending was just slightly different.

I ran OTMoveIt again. Here are the results:

C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger\images moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\privacy_danger moved successfully.
File/Folder C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch not found.

Created on 01/10/2008 11:06:48

Here is the new DSS log...

Run by Ali on 2008-01-10 11:11:27

-- HijackThis (run as Ali.exe) -------------------------------------------------

Scan saved at 11:11:33 AM, on 10/01/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
O9 - Extra button: Rogers Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Bonjour - {7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424} - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\ExplorerPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B205A35E-1FC4-4CE3-818B-899DBBB3388C} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Encarta Search Bar\ENCSBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec IS Password Validation (ISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\isPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE

--
End of file - 13491 bytes

-- Files created between 2007-12-10 and 2008-01-10 -----------------------------

2008-01-08 22:31:32 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg7

2008-01-10 11:10:21 16128 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\wklnhst.dat

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-01-10 11:11:57 ------------

Thanks
Ali

Edited by ConfusedAli, 10 January 2008 - 10:30 AM.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Nearly done now

1. Please re-open Ali.exe on your desktop and choose do a system scan only. Check the boxes next to ONLY the entries listed below(if present):

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
  • Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

Reboot and post a new log from Ali.exe and tell me how your PC is running now

ConfusedAli

ConfusedAli

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi,
Im sorry that there is so much time between my replies, I've been working weird hours.

I ran HiJackThis. The entrie below was not there to select....

I downloaded the SuperAntiSpyware. I set the desired scanner options. I ran a complete scan, made sure there was check marks beside all. Clicked Ok and the Yes for a reboot.

Here is the removal information...

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 01/10/2008 at 03:21 PM

Application Version : 3.9.1008

Core Rules Database Version : 3377
Trace Rules Database Version: 1371

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 02:43:49

Memory items scanned : 545
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 6692
Registry threats detected : 27
File items scanned : 110238
File threats detected : 60

Adware.MyWebSearch
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{00A6FAF6-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D}
HKCR\CLSID\{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}
HKCR\CLSID\{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}
HKCR\CLSID\{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
HKCR\CLSID\{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}\Programmable
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MYWEBSEARCH\SRCHASTT\1.BIN\MWSSRCAS.DLL
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}\Programmable
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}\TypeLib
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MYWEBSEARCH\BAR\1.BIN\MWSBAR.DLL
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}\Programmable
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}\TypeLib
C:\_OTMOVEIT\MOVEDFILES\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\BAR\1.BIN\MWSOEMON.EXE

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@statcounter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@advertising[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@mywebsearch[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@rambler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@gomyhit[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@tripod[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@adlegend[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@trustedantivirus[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@gomyhit[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@bluestreak[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080108141322\backup\DOCUME~1\Ali\LOCALS~1\Temp\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080108141322\backup\DOCUME~1\Ali\LOCALS~1\Temp\Cookies\ali@mywebsearch[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Cookies\ali@mywebsearch[1].txt

Trojan.WinFixer 2006
HKCR\UWFX6PCheck.UWFX6PCheck.1
HKCR\UWFX6PCheck.UWFX6PCheck.1\CLSID
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\d_kmd.sys

Registry Cleaner Trial
HKCR\Install.Install
HKCR\Install.Install\CLSID
HKCR\Install.Install\CurVer
HKCR\Install.Install.1
HKCR\Install.Install.1\CLSID

Desktop Hijacker.AboutYourPrivacy
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Desktop\Error Cleaner.url
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Desktop\Privacy Protector.url
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Desktop\Spyware&Malware Protection.url
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Favorites\Error Cleaner.url
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Favorites\Privacy Protector.url
C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Favorites\Spyware&Malware Protection.url
C:\_OTMOVEIT\MOVEDFILES\WINDOWS\PRIVACY_DANGER\IMAGES\CAPT.GIF
C:\_OTMOVEIT\MOVEDFILES\WINDOWS\PRIVACY_DANGER\IMAGES\DANGER.JPG
C:\_OTMOVEIT\MOVEDFILES\WINDOWS\PRIVACY_DANGER\IMAGES\DOWN.GIF

Unclassified.Unknown Origin
C:\PROGRAM FILES\TREND MICRO\HIJACKTHIS\BACKUPS\BACKUP-20080109-125507-181.DLL
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP905\A0128021.DLL

Adware.MovieLand/MediaPipe
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP838\A0106274.EXE

Trojan.Smitfraud Variant-Gen/IEDef
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP888\A0122219.DLL

Trojan.Unknown Origin
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP899\A0125467.ICO
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP899\A0125469.ICO

Trojan.Unclassified/ENSFOLR
C:\_OTMOVEIT\MOVEDFILES\WINDOWS\ENSFOLR.DLL

Here is a new DSS log..

Run by Ali on 2008-01-11 13:07:20

Scan saved at 1:07:35 PM, on 11/01/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\browser\ybrowser.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Product Assistant\bin\hprblog.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = www.rogers.my.yahoo.com
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

--
End of file - 14009 bytes

-- Files created between 2007-12-11 and 2008-01-11 -----------------------------

2008-01-10 12:28:59 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-01-10 12:28:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2008-01-10 12:28:36 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-01-10 12:27:34 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard

2008-01-11 02:43:21 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2008-01-10 17:35:57 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\Adobe
2008-01-10 12:27:34 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-01-10 11:24:30 16128 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Ali\Application Data\wklnhst.dat

"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [21/06/2007 02:06 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [20/12/2006 01:55 PM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 19/04/2007 01:41 PM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-01-11 13:08:04 ------------

My PC seems a lot better now. It seems to be running slow, but all of the pop-up, random browser opening and warnings have stopped. :)
Can you give me any idea what I did to open my computer up to this. My child plays the online game "Runescape", should I be worried about accessing this site?

Thankyou, so much for all your help.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

Can you give me any idea what I did to open my computer up to this. My child plays the online game "Runescape", should I be worried about accessing this site?

This infection is carried around via codecs, so sites that have stuff like "Download this codec to watch this cool video" are what you need to watch out for. It is everywhere, just be careful accepting things you aren't 100% sure are legitimate concerning codecs.

Runescape wouldn't be responsible, and it's ok for them to use that site. It was probably got by looking at some funny video.

Few things to do

Some clean up :

Please double-click OTMoveIt.exe to run it.
Click the Clean up button
Click YES at the next prompt (list downloaded, Do you want to begin cleanup process?)
Click Yes to the reboot

Your using an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, this can leave your pc open to vulnerabilities, you can update it here :
http://www.adobe.com.../readstep2.html

Now we need to create a new System Restore point.

Click Start Menu > Run > type (or copy and paste)

%SystemRoot%\System32\restore\rstrui.exe

Press OK. Choose Create a Restore Point then click Next. Name it and click Create, when the confirmation screen shows the restore point has been created click Close.

Next goto Start Menu > Run > type

cleanmgr

Click OK, Disk Cleanup will open and start calculating the amount of space that can be freed, Once thats finished it will open the Disk Cleanup options screen, click the More Options tab then click Clean up on the system restore area and choose Yes at the confirmation window which will remove all the restore points except the one we just created.

To close Disk Cleanup and remove the Temporary Internet Files detected in the initial scan click OK then choose Yes on the confirmation window.

Below I have included a number of recommendations for how to protect your computer against malware infections.

* Keep Windows updated by regularly checking their website at :
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
This will ensure your computer has always the latest security updates available installed on your computer.

* To reduce re-infection for malware in the future, I strongly recommend installing these free programs:
SpywareBlaster protects against bad ActiveX
IE-SPYAD puts over 5000 sites in your restricted zone so you'll be protected when you visit innocent-looking sites that aren't actually innocent at all
Have a look at this tutorial for IE-Spyad here

* SpywareGuard offers realtime protection from spyware installation attempts.

Make Internet Explorer more secure
  • Click Start > Run
  • Type Inetcpl.cpl & click OK
  • Click on the Security tab
  • Click Reset all zones to default level
  • Make sure the Internet Zone is selected & Click Custom level
  • In the ActiveX section, set the first two options ("Download signed and unsigned ActiveX controls) to "Prompt", and ("Initialize and Script ActiveX controls not marked as safe") to "Disable".
  • Next Click OK, then Apply button and then OK to exit the Internet Properties page.

* MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well known ad sites and other bad sites. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer, meaning it will be difficult to infect yourself in the future.

* Please consider using an alternate browser. Mozilla's Firefox browser is fantastic; it is much more
secure than Internet Explorer, immune to almost all known browser hijackers, and also has the best built-in pop up
blocker (as an added benefit!) that I have ever seen. If you are interested, Firefox may be downloaded from
Here

* Take a good look at the following suggestions for malware prevention by reading Tony Klein’s article 'How Did I Get Infected In The First Place'
Here

Thank you for your patience, and performing all of the procedures requested.