Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What the Problem?

• Please log in to reply

neverendingmoments

neverendingmoments

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a HP Pavilion m8100n Media Center. I have only had this computer for about 4, maybe 5 months. I do photography and use it alot. Tonight I came home from shooting some pictures, put my memory card into the slot and got nothing. It is not recognizing my card at all. So, I figured that I would plug my card reader into one of the front USB ports and it won't recognize that either. I mean, I get nothing. It's like I'm not even plugging it in. Can anyone tell me what the problem may be?

Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread but I was not sure where to post it.

Thanks

Advertisements

PsychPosse

PsychPosse

• PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Have you unplugged the card reader - rebooted your computer - then plugged the card reader back in?