Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need 3gp converter and DVD Ripper

• Please log in to reply

Tahim79

Tahim79

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
Hi I need a mpg or avi to 3gp converter for my daughter's Dora videos and I need a DVD ripper(prefered DVD to 3gp)
Anyone know where I can get a good one??
FOR FREE WOULD BE NICE!!!!
Thanks

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
For converting 3GP to other formats, try WM Converter.

For a DVD ripper, you may choose this.

~Kelvin

NOTE: I haven't used the 2nd program before, the one I'm using is a registered, and licensed one, (no freeware/trials) so I can't recommend that to you. The converter is one of my frequent tools though - better than those ones that needs payments out there. If you need any help using either, post back.

Tahim79

Tahim79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Hi Kelvin thanks for the info. I haven't tried them yet but will after I reformat my drive. The converter looks good and the ripper looks just as nice. There is no point for me to use them right now anyways cuz my system's gonna crash anyways. I'll check em out in a couple of days.
Thanks for the programs

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
The converter works like magic - trust me :)

Anyway, good luck with your reformatting - hope everything goes fine.

~Kelvin

Tahim79

Tahim79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Hey Kev it's been a while but the ripper is awesome. The convertor starts to do it's thing and then I get an ERROR. So I guess it's my bad luck. But thanks for the info.
I'll try to surf up some other kind.
Thanks man!

breezing

breezing

Spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Spam Removed.

Edited by Kat, 24 January 2008 - 12:47 AM.

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Did you select the right codecs? Also, select Convert once you've done selecting what you need. Sometimes it doesn't encode/decode coded files, eg: Xvid, DivX or something like that. Haven't tried it before though. I just use it to convert some songs bought off the Internet to MP3, and maybe some comedy onto my phone (3gp), that's all.

~Kelvin

Edited by Kelvin, 24 January 2008 - 02:10 AM.

Tahim79

Tahim79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Thanks man everything is a go!!!! I also used Utorrent and got a ripper and a converter with the crack. If u want to get the programs let me know. It works awesome. Picture quality to sound to everything!!!!