Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

microsoft windows xp problem

• Please log in to reply

testerzzzz

testerzzzz

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello everybody , first of all my english are poor so sorry for my wrongs at my post...
im running windows xp sp2
i have the next problem
when you open my computer does it shows a hand-stand menu that drives u to many options for example one of them is to drive u to add/remove programs
also this hand-stand menu appears when u open recycle bin and have also many choices , if i remember correct one of them is to empty recycle bin.. , appears to many windows...
anyway this menu have disappeared and i want it back if that is possible

so if u know something about this problem plsss help me thanks

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i THINK this is what you want to do

open my computer, on the menu bar pick "tools", then from the tools menu pick "folder options", on the first tab you should see the option "show common tasks in folders", mark that option and press "apply" then press "ok" untill all the windows are closed

is that what you wanted?

testerzzzz

testerzzzz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thank you very much dude from my heart!!
it worked