Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I Control a particular Website Access to 15mins per day?

• Please log in to reply

ogacham2

ogacham2

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, Im seeking a way to restrict access to a particular website to a certain amount of time per day, say 15minutes, while allowing unrestricted access to the rest of the internet. Its just one website that i want to control access to. Is there a software program freely, or cheaply available which would enable me to do this?

Edited by ogacham2, 18 January 2008 - 04:34 PM.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Realistically not because there's no real way to determine how long you've been on said site - it just being on the screen doesn't mean anything. You either have to filter things internet-access wise fully or not at all. The other alternative is you stand behind your son/daughter for the 15mins.
What website is this, by the way?