Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Logitech quick cam

• Please log in to reply

jenny222

jenny222

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
hi to all. I have a logitech quick camera.i installed it then used it. After a couple of years i uninstalled it.I tried to install it again and there was a problem. The logitech installation wizard said "The wizard was interupted before logitech quickam could be completely installed.Your system has not been modified.To complete installation another time please run setup again later".i restarted the computer 3 times and the same message comes up. I wait then i reinstall and the same message comes. i went to device manager and tried to make the computer look for the device and install the software from the CD.Then it said that the file LV532AV.SYS was needed on the camera so it can copy files.it tells me to put the location of the file.i searched for the file on the computer but i could not find it.please help.thanks

Edited by jenny222, 21 January 2008 - 03:51 AM.

Advertisements