Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flash Drive Issues

• Please log in to reply

NotaLoveSongxSP

NotaLoveSongxSP

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have attemped to save pictures and I keep getting
"You do not have permission to save in this directory
Please see administrator to obtain permission"
It is also telling me there is 0 free space.
I've just removed this product from the package,
any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

krmooo

krmooo

• PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
your putting these pics on your flash drive or from flash drive to pc? your pc is seeig the flash correct? ex.plugging it in you hear a couple of muted bell types of sound? if yes to the last question. lets head over to the control panel, open it and look for administrative tools. open that. now, open the computer management shortcut on the left side look for computer users and groups. open the users folder an look for your name.if its there right click on it ,scroll to properties and make sure there isnt a check mark by the account is disabled box. if all is well click ok and open the groups folder. look for the adinistrator folder open it and open the properties option. your name should be in there. if not add it but please dont change anything else just type your name hit ok an restart.