Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Is there such thing as a flash converter?

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So, I don't know if anyone else thinks that what Fixmymovie claims is cool or not, but I think it is. I submitted my video, and they said that my processing is done. I went to go see it, and it said that I need to update my flash player. Well, I'm not the administrator, and he can't do it, because he's not here! They did give an embed code though, so I think the link to the movie is in there, (though it is like nothing I have seen before). Is there anything online that I can put that link into, and they play it for me or give me a link to it in an older version of flash?
Thanks times a googol

p.s., I am really not very geek-like, so if this is obvious, please don't hate.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
that embed link is just like any other html link you might see. like http://geekstogo.com/

All you need is an updated version of flash player to view it.