Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internal computer systems.

• Please log in to reply

The only pirate washer.

The only pirate washer.

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hey, I have been researching into computer systems for a while, but as I am a Physics student I haven't been putting much energy into it lately.

I have a sorta cool design idea, which seems to change every so often.

I would just like to ask a few questions.

Originally I wanted to experiment with SoLED screens, which are pretty new. I liked the uses of such equipment, but it is very new and has a short life. So I am thinking it is best to stick with chrystal display. I need a screen that has a relatively long life and does not gain any kind of retention. Which would you guys think be best?

I got into Chemistry a little and tried messing about with Graphite structures. How does graphite under pressure effect electrical components in terms of being a conductor behind the screen?

Can one use water cooling as well as air cooling?

Will water cooling add to the static build up within the system?

What is the best but smallest CPU? I had a look at some mini computers in my research. I didn't like them too much.

Am I ok to go on further without a patent?

I have one very important question, but it is unique and maybe not a good idea to discuss on a forum.

Edited by The only pirate washer., 25 January 2008 - 04:59 PM.

Advertisements