CPU: AMD Sempron 3000+ 1.60 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE 512 MB
RAM: 1 GB
I'm a extreem gamer that likes to play the latest games and i've recently purchased Crysis , unfortunatly i can only run it on the low grapical settings, and being the graphics nut i am i need too make it look better.
My friend has recently upgraded his CUP and has given me his old one out of the kindness of his heart .
He has Given me a Intel Celeron CPU 2.40GHz, my main question's are:
1. i dont know if it is better than my current CPU?
2. will i need too replace my CPU cooling thing? (the fan thats mounted on the top)
3. will i need too replace anything else like my power supply?
4. will it be compatable with my Motherboard? (its an ASUS somthing)
5. How will i go about installing the bloody thing?
NB: the Intel Celeron is about 3 years old, where as my current one is only about a year old.
===> IS THE UPGRADE WORTH IT <===