Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I am amazed

• Please log in to reply

Cathy J

Cathy J

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
A few days ago when my computer started acting crazy I was desperate and did everything I could to get rid of the infections. Nothing worked! After a lot of tears I ran across your site. I posted my problem and within a few minutes Kahdah replied......What else can I say...he took time out of his life to help me. In this world you just do not find that anymore...but here I did. I wish I could express everything that I feel inside about this site, but I do not think there is even enough space here to do so! All that I can say to Kahdah and to the rest of you that work so hard to help others is that you will all be blessed many many times over. I know that as soon as I can donate to you I will...may take me awhile but I do promise that when the time comes (soon I hope) I will. You all should have some sort of recognition for this! Again, Kahdah thank you very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are, as I said, :) my #1 Geek!

Advertisements

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Cathy,

Thanks for so much to you for taking the to let us know how your experience was here. We really do appreciate it!

Glad that your problem was taken care of.

:)

Excal

Cathy J

Cathy J

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
You are very welcome...Please let Kahdah know my computer is working GREAT and many many thanks for helping me!

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

You are very welcome...Please let Kahdah know my computer is working GREAT and many many thanks for helping me!

I sent him a PM to let him know about this thread, and I told him a good job :)

:)

Excal

Cathy J

Cathy J

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
:) Thank you! You must all have so much self satisfaction for doing this!!!!!!! I am still just amazed!!!!!!!

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Thank you CathyJ it was indeed my pleaseure and thanks for the feedback. :)

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

ou must all have so much self satisfaction for doing this!!!!!!!

Yes, we do. That right there is exactly why all of us do this. :) Knowing that we not only helped someone... but maybe taught them something, as well... makes it all worthwhile!

Please do stick around! We have some great discussion areas, as well as many places you may find yourself able to contribute!

Thanks again for taking time out to post this feedback.

Well done, Kahdah! :)

tallin

tallin

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
Hi to you all,

This thread is one of the nicest I have read in a long time.

Yes I agree, thank you Cathy for taking the time to show Kahdah your appreciation for the help you received here on Geeks to Go.

Well done. :)