Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pc wont boot plz help :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jafitz

jafitz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi there im selling my pc soon as i replaced it with laptop.

I used a a software called xptuner which i know very well, i optmized everything like i have done a million times in the past for family and friends but now i get this problem.

I turn the computer on and it wont boot i get a blank screen after the initial bios load screen. At first i was able to get into the bios and the boot menu. but now when i press f2 for bios it doesnt respond and goes straight to safe mode screen. im annoyed at my self as all i needed to do was enable the legacy usb in the bios to use the usb keyboard on the safemode screen. and possible boot to last known good config. or goto safe mode and reset all my xptuner settings. now i am stuck at the safe mode screen but i cannot do anything else from there, the keyboard doesnt work and when the timer runs out on that screen counting from 28 down to 0 it just freezes on that page and doesnt do anything else.

I have over £1000 worth of cracked software and install files on the machine and to lose them would be an absolute nightmare. so xp reinstall is not in question. can anyone spare some help i would be eternally grateful..

Jane

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP

I have over £1000 worth of cracked software and install files on the machine and to lose them would be an absolute nightmare. so xp reinstall is not in question. can anyone spare some help i would be eternally grateful..
Jane

Howdy:

Guess what.. you are going to lose them. We don't assist with software theives/pirates.

Murray