Graphics Card X2
Already have: Keyboard, Mouse
So i know that Price/performance wise the SLI setup isnt really cost effective, but i kind alike it and dont mind that im paying a little more than i need to.
Anyways im prepared to place the order this evening or tomorrow and i have some final questions for you.
1) Are all of these componants compatable? Will everything play nice with each other?
2) The sound card is a cheapy one, but will it achieve better sound than the onboard audio?
3) Do i need a network card, or do most Mobos come with built in ethernet connections?
4) Should i buy one of those static wrist bands or just be careful to ground myself to the case when im about to handle a part?
5) A couple of these parts are OEM, i tried to keep it mostly retail since its my first build but a couple OEms i couldnt resist, am i going to be missing any cables/accessories that i will need? What should i order?
Ok as you can tell this is my first build and its years in the making, just to recap my budget was around 2000, this comes to around 2300 (which is about as high as i would go). What kind of performance would i get from this system? I am into Gaming, and digital content. And i have read countless guides on assembling the PC, but never anything SLI specific, is there a special procedure when installing two GPUs? Or do you just put the second one in same as the first?
Ok long post, thanks for even reading it. Appreciate all your help guys.