Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My infected computer

• Please log in to reply

ss4gogeta0

ss4gogeta0

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
here are the problems
Heres whats wrong. My desktop is full of .lnk files that dont work anymore except text files O.o, Internet explorer wont work so i am forced to use my BYOND 3.5 browser(Byond is a game designing tool) as a way to get on the internet, start menu icons wont work unless its the run program,only way i can open files is by running C: on the run program and i can only open certain things, System restore refuses to work, McAfee wont work(Deleted mc afee, CD's auto eject when i put them it, something keeps trying to delete stuff, Nothing will download(i can only save as). and i cant wipe the computer because i got important files on there.

heres hijack this log
http://www.sendspace.com/file/21f1i4

Advertisements

ss4gogeta0

ss4gogeta0

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Srry to rush ya but is anyone gonna answer my post...
i am supposed to send my boss my dmi files yet i hgavnt gotten a clue where you guys are
i know im not the only person but i did figure out 1 virus
its a cruel new wwwcoolweb virus