Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Good Scary Movie

• Please log in to reply

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

The shining

Ahhh yes Classic !!!!!

redrum redrum

Jack was awesome in that

Advertisements

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Marebito
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434179/
Very creepy.

Edit: Added Link

Edited by keithr128, 05 February 2008 - 09:15 PM.

Stinky Britches

Stinky Britches

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
hoopsman, I think you won't find a film that scares you beginning to end. and there is no comedy that is non-stop chuckles. Plot takes planning and time and you have to let a story unfold. I know surfers prefer the big wave, but they learn to appreciate the small tides in between, too. I recommend you pick up a paperback review guide of horror movies to flip through. save money - don't get the latest one, get last years, there will still be hundreds of titles reviewed. you can get books dirt cheap at half.com section of eBay, and there are plenty of other places online but memory fails me at the moment. any way, here are a few titles you may enjoy. Please forgive the Caps letters; it's easier this way: THE ABOMINABLE DOCTOR PHIBES - AFRAID OF THE DARK - AFTER PILKINGTON - ALMOST DEAD - AMERICAN GOTHIC - ASSAULT - ASYLUM - THE ATTIC - THE BIRDS - THE BLACK CASTLE - THE BLACK CAT (1934) - BLACK SABBATH (1963) - BLACK SUNDAY - BLADE RUNNER - THE BLOOD OF THE VAMPIRE - THE BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW - BLOOD RELATIONS - THE BLUE BOY - THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL - BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA (1992) - THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN (1935) - BRIMSTONE AND TREACLE - BURN, WITCH, BURN - CABINET OF DR.CALIGARI (1919) - CASTLE OF BLOOD (1962) - THE CASTLE OF THE WALKING DEAD - CHAMBER OF HORRORS (1940) - CRY OF THE BANSHEE - CURSE OF THE DEMON (1957) - THE DAY AFTER - DEAD OF NIGHT (1945) - DR.PHIBES RISES AGAIN - THE GHOST SHIP (1943) - THE GREEN MAN - THE HAUNTED PALACE - THE HAUNTING (1963) - THE HORRIBLE DR.HICHCOCK. hoopsman, don't forget imdb.com is an excellent online movie info source. on cable TV the AMC channel often has horror nights. happy viewing, let me know when if you want more recommendations.

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
The Exorcist ..........An all time classic.

It scared the living $#!+ out of me in 1977. I still think that it will do as good a job nowadays.

hoopsman

hoopsman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
Thanks for everything you guys, and i will have a great time watching the movies you guys recommended. :)