Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sound,Audio problem

• Please log in to reply

Mr. Paventi

Mr. Paventi

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Suddenly I dont know I opened my pc and no sound!
I tried so many things to figure out what was the problem!
I tried to see if it was the ports and the program that works with my speakers (KX project).
I also went to accessories/entertainment/volume to figure out what was happening nothing appear to be abnormal but there is just no sound coming out of my speakers.
Please help me !
Thxs in advance

Advertisements

andrew brunner

andrew brunner

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
what sound card do you have.

(i know this is a dumb quest. just need to make sure.lol) ar the speaker wires plugged in the right place and the mute isnt on.

I would suggest installing new driver. if that doesnt work idont know.

Mr. Paventi

Mr. Paventi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Suddenly I dont know I opened my pc and no sound!
I tried so many things to figure out what was the problem!
I tried to see if it was the ports and the program that works with my speakers (KX project).
I also went to accessories/entertainment/volume to figure out what was happening nothing appear to be abnormal but there is just no sound coming out of my speakers.
Please help me !
Thxs in advance

Everything seems to be normal like I said, but there is simply no sound outing of my computer.
Technically everything is properly connected by the way.

andrew brunner

andrew brunner

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
i dont know what it could be than, did you try to hook up a diff set of speaker or hedphones to the comp and see if its something wrong with the speakers itself

shard92

shard92

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
have you checked in the device manager to see if the sound card is still listed? you may need to uninstall the driver and reinstall it....