Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox Help

• Please log in to reply

BlackPhoenix524

BlackPhoenix524

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey Folks,

So I don't know if I am posting this in the right forum or not. If not tell me where is a better place for this problem

My girlfriends laptop is experiencing problems loading certain pages in Firefox. For example: when I open up a page on this forum my computer displays a chart like structure marked off by colors of blue, gray and line of black. This structure provides organization to the forum and its postings. On my Girlfriends computer the forum appears as a completely white page with only words on it. Some words are blue, others are black, but there is no other substance to the page. The entire chart like structure I am referring to is not present. Normally this would not be a problem but issues prevents the use of other web pages. Specifically bank account pages and email pages because the buttons placed on the page are completely gone and not present.

Please give me any advice you have and if I have posted this improperly I will be happy to move it immediately.

Advertisements

hary

hary

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Check out the information on these pages, see if any help.

Clear cache and cookies before testing.

http://kb.mozillazin...ostic_(Firefox)

http://kb.mozillazin...ites_look_wrong