Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Free Online Game Recommendations

• Please log in to reply

axesever

axesever

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
Alright, I was asked to post MY recommended free online games, so here they are =)

Free:
9 Dragons (By far one of my favorite games. I was scared in 2007 because early in the year they were inches from shutting down, but thank goodness they didn't. Chinese martial arts game, including chi.)
12 Sky (Due to mature content, gore and blood, 18+)
Cabal Online (Anyone lucky enough to live in the UK, I hate you, cause this game is exclusive to IP's of that region (I cheated my way in once but was too laggy). AWESOME game.)
CroNous (Graphics and game play is pretty similar to MuOnline.)
Drift City (Very fun racing/drifting game. Yes, it is online too =) )
Fiesta Online (Not my style, a little too kiddish, but it is still an overall good game.)
Flysis (Very fun flying game that USED to be Space Cowboy Online, but the rights of the game were taken away and now the company made their own game from it. Its in beta, but its the same as Space Cowboy.)
Gunz (Two hosting companies. Maiet and Ijji. I recommend the latter, less lag and hacking.)
Infinity (Sort of strange game, but it is very fun once you get used to it. Note that is it very new.)
MuOnline (Used to be very fun, still is a little. Some private servers surpass the Global one)
WoWScape (Free private World of Warcraft server)

Edited by axesever, 11 February 2008 - 09:52 AM.

Advertisements