Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

use of Behavior

• Please log in to reply

blrjohn07

blrjohn07

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
Guys.....

I m planning to creat one small animations. But I got stuck somewhere..I am explaining. Please try to help me out regarding dis...

Layer 1 I have created one small animation
Layer 2 I have given the behavior "gotoandstop "
Layer 3 I have created one button
Layer 4 I have given the behavior "gotoandplay"

Now its working...but my point is...on that same file....I wanna creat another animation on layer 5 and wanna repeat the same animation.....when I do and click on my button both of the animation are coming together....

Simply i want..in a same file...for one button one animation....2nd button different animation...3rd button another animatin....like dat.......I don't know whether i have writted my problems correctly or not..but buddies..try to help me out.

Regards

John

Advertisements

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
well what i would do is creat both layers you want animated as movie clips in this instance. that will allow the animation on layer five to loop properly. this can be done by; once you have made the animations amovieclipnd dropped them to the appropriate layers on the main time line, labeling each object and then including the play button as a seperate object with the code of something like

[codebox]on(release) {
movieclip1.play();
movieclip2.play();
}[/codebox]

to make it so the initialse stopped add a keyframe at the start of the time line with the code

[codebox]movieclip1.stop();
movieclip2.stop();[/codebox]

blrjohn07

blrjohn07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Dude..can you make a fla file and send to me via mail Removed?? please please help me....

Once again i m telling you my problem.....

Layer1 : 1st movie (like one ball is moving from left to right)
Layer2 : 2nd Movie (like - one star is moving from left to right)
Layer3 : Button1
Layer4 : Button2

Now I want when i will press Button1, Layer1 movie will play and for button2, layer2 movie will play....

Hope i will get reply soon

Edited by ScHwErV, 21 February 2008 - 06:34 AM.
Don't post your email address in the open forum.