Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lost Password can't log into local machine, Can someone help?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

wadeb_21

wadeb_21

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
See what happen was I opted to unjoin my domain and join a work group so I could do some work on the computer. The thing is I had a admin password for the machine when it was connected to the domain but now since I'm no longer connected to the domain and I try to use that password it isn't working. I can't remember what the admin password was for the local machine. Now I'm just stuck at the log on screen and can't get by it. I was wondering if someone could recomend some kind of password craker software or something so I can log back into my machine. I would really appreciate the help, thanks.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
sorry but we cannot confirm the veracity of you request...you could be trying to crack someone else's password

we will not help you with this issue

if y ou have any problems with this please PM an admin or a moderator