The problem i have is that nero expands the image so that the full picture will not fit on the screen.
Why!? Nero 7 never did this!
Is there anyway i can change the dimensions of the image, or even just use the original size image?
Jump to content
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.Create Account How it Works
Now here are some more instructions on the idea, hopefully it works this time.
1. Crop the picture to just the front cover in Paint.NET
2. Click File and click "Save As".
3. Select JPEG in the file type box.
4. Type a name like CDCoverCropped.jpg in the box and click ok.
5. Close Paint.NET
6. Open Nero Cover Designer.
7. Select the "CD Booklet" tab.
8. Click the Object menu move over Insert and click Image.
9. Click to drop the image on the page.
10. Move and resize the image to fit the size of the borders.
11. To check out how that will print click file and click print preview.
12. Now click cancel.
13. If it looked fine in the "CD Booklet" page and in print preview click file and click print.
14. Click the Elements tab.
15. Uncheck all the boxes except for "CD Booklet (2x on Normal Paper)".
16. Click Print.
I understand you are trying to help, but I know how to look at the help file and i found that guide before I posted. I am looking for some help from someone who actually uses nero that has either seen this problem or is familiar enough with the program that they can help me resize a background.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Geeks to Go, Inc.