After that delete Smitfraudfix off of your desktop.
Time for some housekeeping
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
The above procedure will delete and do the following:
- ComboFix and its associated files and folders.
- VundoFix backups, if present
- The C:\Deckard folder, if present
- The C:_OtMoveIt folder, if present
- Reset the clock settings.
- Hide file extensions, if required.
- Hide System/Hidden files, if required.
- Clean System Restore points.
Also delete\uninstall anything else that we used that is left over.
Then you are good to go.
I will keep this open for a few days and see if you still feel it is resolved.
But there is no malware in your logs.