Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

computer shutdown automatic when turn on

• Please log in to reply

GEEKAGO

GEEKAGO

• Pip
  • 5 posts
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]I found out how to get stop computer from shutdown when you login.
First, restart your computer in safe mode by press F8.
Second, choose safemode only from the list, not with network or ms-dos.
Third, login and go to Start>Seach, then type "drivers.bat".

You will see the drivers.bat in list. So, delet all drivers.bat from your computer (only drivers.bat files not anything else). After that, restart your computer, and login.

Your computer should be working fine..

:tazz:

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
uhm, what?

was this supposed to be a reply to someone?

GEEKAGO

GEEKAGO

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
yes, this can help someone that have this problem.

steve farmery

steve farmery

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
I had this problem and re loaded xp to fix it...this it did for one boot only...it froze when opening ie explorer and now on boot it looks at the dvd drives.....the HD light comes on, stays on.. and then nothing, no beeps, no bios messages, no nothing......just a blank screen with the hd light permenently on.........unlucky or what....my guess is the mother board is trashed or at the very least the bios, my colleague says the HD is faulty.........any ideas other than that please.....pretty please?

GEEKAGO

GEEKAGO

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
No beep code mean that computer Power supply or Motherboard error. first, check your motherboard, and power supply. if both working good, it properly the HD cable, check your cable to see you install correctly.