Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:28 AM
Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:33 AM
Make sure you have this version of HijackThis,we will need it in the next post.
Just get the self installer and install the application,you can find usage instructions at that site or here at G2G.
Dont worry about all the other stuff for now,just HijackThis from that list please.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users