Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Anyone know how to delete a work email ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

peyote

peyote

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
Hi help if you can,

I would like to know how to erase a e-mail both inbox and outbox as I want to be able to send personal e-mail in work using the an office PC which I am logged on to, I have been warned before about e-mailing friends in works time :) I want to know if there is a way to delete the inbox and outbox without being detected or causing a fuss.

The email name is "Novell Groupwise"

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisements

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
Hello,
Are you wanting to use your work computer to do something that is not permitted?
I would advise not to.
Why risk losing your job?
If you do not have a home computer, or Internet access, you can go to the library to use a computer.

peyote

peyote

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
Yes i am wanting to use my work computer to do something that may not be permitted but im not trying to cause harm I just want to delete my e-mails as you know I can delete my e-mails both in inbox and outbox but they can still be "resurrected". I used to do this in out look but it was awhile ago and now not sure now im using Novell Groupwise.

If you can't tell me or dont want to then no worries just thought I'd ask anyway... or do you want to tell me :)

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Circumventing your employer's computer policy is not a topic we are able to help with. Please see our Terms of Use.
Johanna