Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video issue.

• Please log in to reply

paradien

paradien

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Ok im gonna start with i think may have caused it. One day i was browsing through my nvidia display options and notice forceware update, said hey it woundlt hurt, did it, it froze on me, it finalized and every thing is out of proportions ... as if there was no driver, i couldnt even access the nvidia panel. so i go back to a previous time. It seemed to work, then for w/e reason it tryed going back to a earlier time, it worked i guess with a change in force war, its the new one i tryed to install. Well every thing seems fine, till lately i try to play one of my saved videos, all i get is a green screen with audio . even newly downloaded ones. So i was gonna try to use my install cd to revert it to the old ware but...its currently has a mystery substance on it which doesnt want to come off, so til i get it skined i can only wonder if i can reset it another way or if this is another issue of another kind. Please help

Advertisements

Ax238

Ax238

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Hello paradien,

You can try restoring your system to a point before you updated the forceware:
Use System Restore to Undo Changes if Problems Occur

Regards,

Ax