Please go Here and download and run their removal tool.
After that you can uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
After that I see that you have Limewire installed.
Having P2p programs such as these raise the possibility of getting infected again.
See here for information on P2P's.
I will leave it up to you if you want to remove it.
To remove it just simply uninstall it then delete this folder>C:\Program Files\Limewire
After that please update your Java:
Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version of Java components and upgrade the application. Beware it is NOT supported for use in 9x or ME and probably will not install in those systems
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 update 3.
- Choose Free Java Download
- Close any programs you may have running and follow the prompts.
- Go to Start > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
- Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
Time for some housekeeping
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
The above procedure will delete and do the following:
- ComboFix and its associated files and folders.
- VundoFix backups, if present
- The C:\Deckard folder, if present
- The C:_OtMoveIt folder, if present
- Reset the clock settings.
- Hide file extensions, if required.
- Hide System/Hidden files, if required.
- Clean System Restore points.
After that Your log is clean.
To find out more information about how you got infected in the first place and some great guidelines to follow to prevent future infections you can read this article by Tony Klein ->Here