Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer problem

• Please log in to reply

Pro Comm

Pro Comm

• Pip
  • 0 posts
I have a problem accessing one (and only one) web site from one computer using Internet explorer. I can access it with no problem at all when I use my Netscape browser, but when I use Internet explorer, I get the error message: "Internet explorer cannot display the web page". I can access it with no problems using Internet explorer on other computers. The problem is only with one computer. Can some-one give me a suggestion to try to fix my browser on this computer?

Doug Seal

Advertisements

lem.rar

lem.rar

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
This is most likely due to a problem with a security setting in IE. I rarely use IE, however I recall there being a "hi-security" mode (or whatever it maybe called) where you can only access websites whitelisted.