Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nero burning rom

• Please log in to reply

Gregec

Gregec

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
hi!

I've got a big problem with nero burning rom or nero express. When i want to burn something on my cd, pc restarts........ where's the problem??---...

and

sometimes i can burn something on my cd, but the pc needed 40 minutes to burn it!!

pls help :tazz:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Do you have Media Player and have you tried burning with that, you should use CDRW discs until you sort it

You can get a CD burner here

CD Burner XP

or go here and enter CD Burners in the search box to choose one

Snap Files

Using another burner will help determine if it is Nero or something else

Edited by Keith, 23 April 2005 - 08:59 AM.

sakahowdah

sakahowdah

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Don't even bother downloading this piece of crap - I just spent more then 2 hours trying to download a movie - bottom line - it didn't work... Don't waste your time with this crap. :tazz:

olamoree

olamoree

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Where are the Nero Geeks? Nero 6.6.0.13 on CD Copy "freezes" at either 4% or 11% of the burn, but burns nothing on the blank. I see this same problem all over forums but with NO answers, other than to try another s/w. Any suggestions? Tnx.